am i being unreasonable?

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#111 alundy

• 33 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

I think his idea is totally disrespectful!! This is your wedding, can't he find some other time and place to propose?! I think it's ridiculous.

#112 mreed

• 66 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

Oh yea, I am totally not digging the idea of him proposing at the wedding to the GF. I think it is very disrespectful as well. The wedding should be all about you and your hubby!  And I think especially since you are getting married away that the days leading up to the wedding too should be all about the 2 of you. I think that proposing after might be ok- maybe toward the end of their stay... but not too keen on the idea at all! For our wedding, I want the focus on me and the hubby, and not on another couple. It might be a little selfish, but hey! You only get married once... or at least maybe once

#113 SusanJeff2008

• 160 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:44 PM

I don't think that you are being unreasonable. The least he can do is wait until after the wedding. Why does it have to be before?

#114 muitoquerida

• 233 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

i would be so embarrased if my fiance proposed at somebody elses wedding! id be like shhhhh! lol

#115 karyan

• 184 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:04 AM

tricky situation! Has the wedding happened yet? Do we have any follow up?

#116 simplnsweet

• 323 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

Hi ladies of this thread. I am leaving tomorrow!!! I have had multiple confirmations that the proposal will NOT happen before or on our special day.  I am not worried at all as I have confidence and trust in my FI and his BM's word.  Thanks for all of your feedback.

#117 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

Enjoy your wedding!!!  It goes by fast so take it all in :).  Congrats in advance!

*Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users