Bachelorette and Bacherlor Party in Maui

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amanda81

Amanda81
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hey Everyone,
    My fiance is having friends come to our wedding in Hawaii that are not from where we live. They want to have a bachelor party on the Sunday night we are there. I will have a mini bachelorette party myself the same night. We will be staying in Kaanapali. Does any one have any recommendations of places they went or things they did? I want to do something fun that doesn't involve us drinking all night.

#2 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
    • 200 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

For the Bachelor party, if your FI and friends golf, there is the Kaanapali Royal - North Course/South Course which are amazing.

For the girls? Maybe a spa treatment? Maybe a spa day at the beach?

#3 azulskies

azulskies
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

I was also going to suggest golf for the guys or surfing lessons. Maybe a spa day, dinner cruise or luau for the ladies?

#4 Amanda81

Amanda81
        • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

None of the guys golf. I think the best man is more looking for a traditional bachelor party of going out and partying. So if anyone knows a good club that would be great.

#5 Stacy015

Stacy015
          • 172 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

Honestly, there isn't a ton of places to go.. Our guys went to Moose's (they have great deals on certain nights) and a couple of other places. I think they will pretty much have to go to Lahaina because the beach places close pretty early. My guys rented a limo for the night that was fairly reasonable. Maui is tricky though with going out and partying hard. Our guys got kicked out of 2 or 3 places, and they weren't even really drunk. I heard one of the times they were kicked out was because someone was bumped and spilled their drink. They are really tough because they are more liable than most states - if they serve a customer to the point of being wasted and they leave the bar and do something stupid, the bar is partially responsible.

As for the girls, if you're not wanting to drink all night - there are lots of nice restaurants. We did the same thing.. we just went out to eat on the beach at Hula Grill - there was live music and it was nice. And then we headed back to our hotel and hung out in my room playing games and having drinks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users