Sign in to follow this  
PShine

Newbie-Riviera Maya

Just started DW planning. I have not decided on a place or date yet but for sure in the Rivera Maya. Any great All inclusive resorts with great beach for the wedding and a great outdoor/patio for reception would be fantastic. Thinking of May 2011!thewave.gif

congrats and welcome!!!! there are plenty of info and ideas around here just take your time search. soon enough you'll be addicted!!! good luck and happy planning!!!!

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

I am getting married at Dreams Puerto Aventura June 7th 2011. I do agree with the post of Dreams Riviera Cancun, it is beautiful but a little pricey for my guests. Happy hunting!!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page.

Check out Now Jade Riviera. Several wedding location, cocktail hour and dinner reception options outdoors and indoors.