Newbie Hello! Mexico or Hawaii?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Erica&Rohan2011

• 35 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

So happy to be apart of the growing generation of destination wedding bride "club"! My name is Erica and I know I am getting married next year but we are still trying to choose whether we will do it in Mexico or Hawaii. I think we may be leaning more towards Hawaii or Maui, but we are still looking for a beautiful intimate locale. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

#2 mexico102

• 300 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

welcome to the forum!!!

#3 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

congrats and welcome erika!!!! there are plenty of info and ideas around here just take your time search. soon enough you'll be addicted!!! good luck and happy planning!!!!

#4 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:09 AM

Congratulations and welcome Erica! I'm a little biased because I was just in Maui in May and looooved it!! If it wasn't so far from Montreal (where most of my family lives) I would've seriously considered it for our wedding! Good luck with the planning, this site is amazing, I'm sure you'll find a lot of great info! :)
          Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 MrsJones2Be

• 311 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:51 AM

Congrats Erica and welcome to the forum! Happy Planning~
            MRS JONES 2 BE!

#6 sammy2882

• 174 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

Congrats and happy planning!!! :)

#7 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#8 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:05 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum Erika. Happy planning! Everyone seems so nice on the site and helpful. I've found a lot on info using the search button at the top of the page.

#9 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
                  • Vendor
                  • 323 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Hola Erica!

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to BDW forum!
                     Have you thought about Mexico but more specifically the Riviera Maya? It would be an excellent choice!. You would appreciate the Carribean charm.

Check out this link to find all the different intimate hotel options : SS.png

#10 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!  I am sure both can provide a wonderful wedding for you!!!  Just search through the forum and hopefully it can help you find the perfect location.  I am Maui bias as well!!!  It is a awesome place to wed and vacation.  We are honeymoon-ing there :).  Plus, no one has to buy or keep track of a passport :).  Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users