Sign in to follow this  
endlesslove

Wedding Leftovers- Maracas, Raffia fans & more

I am very interested in the fans(green and blue are my colors) but also live in Canada, my postal is L6V3W5 near toronto ontario. If you are willing to make an exception i can pay via paypal if you are set up. Please don't let another person ruin the opportunities for the rest of us honest canadians :) I hope you change your mind. Please PM me with your response. I will call you if you prefer that to discuss.

Thanks Lisa

Oh no, so sorry to hear about the bad experience. Btw ladies, I bought stuff from endlesslove awhile ago (pre-bad experience) and she was great. Shipped my item right away with no problems.

Did you still need the fans?

Originally Posted by ncsugirl20 View Post

Hi... I really, really, really need the fans you have for sale.  I live in North Carolina.  Tell me if you still have them and how you would like payment.  THANKS!!!  Kristy  (ncsugirl20@yahoo.com)

I know it's been a few years since you posted this but do you have the yankee clamshell & conch shell candle holders left? I think there were 5 of the closed clamshell holders and 10 of the conchs. I could pay you $2.00 each. My number is 503-754-5459 & my name is Brenda. Please call me if  you do.