Oh hi! Congrats, these last few months are going to go by so quick for you!  I know there's not too much info on Beach Palace on BDW but the Moon Palace threads are quite helpful.

My wedding coordinator is very good at getting back to me, though since I was so busy, I've only been talking to her for about a month.  If you ever need a question answered though, even if your wedding is far, they are pretty good at getting back to you.  Just send them an email.

I think since they don't have so many weddings there, like Moon Palace, they tend to have better response times.

I'm so excited, I'm just working on my guest book and First Aid kits now woot.gif

Originally Posted by ennovy613 View Post

Hi!! i'm getting married at the Beach Palace too! in November! Did they contact you yet??

These are beautiful but I can't seem to find the link. Was it in the first post of the thread?

Originally Posted by jackie_c View Post

Ok ladies, I did some digging and found the original template I started off from!

So a HUGE thank you to ktchi from BDW for posting your template. I love this detail for the wedding and after finishing them I finally feel like I got something real done. (Though on a side note I got my dress back from alterations this evening and it's so much better!--big check off my list woot.gif)

I've attached the template, hopefully it helps some people.

I'd definitely recommend making the cover (front and back) page larger so that it fits around the rest of the pages easier. I learned this the hard way and wasted quite a few sheets of card stock trying figure it out -- pricey mistake for a budget bride like me! smile35.gif

Originally Posted by Bride Loving CJ View Post

These are amazing!! And just in time for my 150 post access! LOL I am super psyched!! I think this will be the very first thing I download!! Whewww Whoooo!!

Hahaha I think we all remember when we hit the jackpot with 150 posts! I was on a posting frenzy once I hit a hundred to start downloading.  You get so jealous of all the beautiful templates and attachments all the other brides get to see!

Originally Posted by Bride Loving CJ View Post

These are beautiful but I can't seem to find the link. Was it in the first post of the thread?

You're right, it seems to have disappeared! Maybe once the forum changed it ate it (now it's in the land of lost socks, along with every good pair of tweezers any women has owned).

I've attached the original template I used from ktchi.

A bride on her called cross also recently used the same template and edited it to her style really nicely too if you wanna check it out!

I've mentioned before but I definitely recommend making the cover/back sheet a bit larger than the rest so it's easier to wrap around all the pages.  Happy planning!!

Ktchi Passport Template.ppt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...