Photo

Hi Everybody!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Nespie

Nespie
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

I'm so excited to be here! Jason and I are being married in May in PV and it is our dream to do so at Las Caletas. Thanks for all of the info ladies!
    Feb. Sig pic, kissing on New Year's Eve... Here's to a wonderful 2008!

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:05 PM

Welcome and congrats - Las Caletas looks like an amazing location!

#3 royfa

royfa
      • 2,201 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:05 PM

Congrats! Hope you'll find some precious information here :)
        Fannie & Pierre

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:24 PM

welcome! we have a bunch of las caletas brides on here so i am sure you will find all the info you need!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:26 PM

welcome! I was married at Las Caletas this June, and we have lots of other brides on here that were recently married there as well ... look for Jamy too, and Lindsay. do you have your date set yet?

#6 Carolena7

Carolena7
          • 785 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:27 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

#7 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:27 PM

welcome and congrats!

#8 Nespie

Nespie
              • 42 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:33 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel like I already know most of you because I've been reading this site ALL DAY LONG. Your pictures are amazing and the support you offer is just the best! We don't have a date nailed down, we're pretty flexible. Looking forward to sometime in the first week of may, right after I finally finish school (double whammy...party-time!!!). At first we shied away from Las Caletas because of the cost, but when you get down to it, it looks to me like you get a whole lot for the money spent (a wedding of the same merit would be ten times the cost up here)... not to mention we were in Caletas over New Year's and fell in love (it was my third visit, I wanted to show Jason). Everything we have looked for since in an attempt to save some money has been pointless because we just compare it to Las Caletas, and really, there is no comparison.
                Feb. Sig pic, kissing on New Year's Eve... Here's to a wonderful 2008!

#9 robindepaula

robindepaula
                • Banned
                • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

to the forum!!! You're going to find this place to be such a wealth of information as you plan your DW . . . these ladies all have some really good ideas.

Happy Planning!!!
                  Robin

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:50 AM

I was married in Las Caletas in June too (I'm Jamy). We also had been there before and found out they did weddings, crunched some numbers, and found that few other places compare to Las Caletas. Their coordinators are awesome! The biggest selling point is the privacy which is hard to buy at many other places. I'm excited for you....ask away :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users