Photo

Hip-Hop DJ Playa Del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SBG

SBG
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

I am looking for a DJ who plays hip-hop for my wedding near Playa Del Carmen on June 2011. Any recommendations?

#2 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

i'm sure you can just give the any dj you choose a full playlist. you can just put any songs and they should be able to find it.

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

We used DJ Bob when we had our wedding in Akumal. He was great and played everything we loved! My family is Filipino and my husband's is black, so we've got lots of dancers and party people in our group and the celebration was live from 7:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.

He'll ask you for a small playlist to see what your taste is and go from there. He had all our guests dancing and even stayed 2 hours later than we booked him for because no one would leave

Here's his website link if you're interested: Wedding DJ
        Let him know MarieSam and Tommy sent you!!!

Hope that helps

#4 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:00 PM

I'm using Ivan from Dorremix. He is a member of this forum. He welcomes your own playlist and will also share playlists he has. I'm sure once he knows your taste, he'll go from there. He's super friendly and quick to respond. Good luck!
          The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5 TristyLeeZelle

TristyLeeZelle
          • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Who did you end up using? I'm getting married May 2012 so if you have any suggestions for anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users