Boudoir Pictures -- Butter Boudoir in Vancouver

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sita&Nate

• 349 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

I was rifling through my boudoir pictures I got at almost two months ago as I am putting together a photobook for DH's birthday coming up. I had wanted to give it to him on the wedding day, but seeing as how I didn't get to do my boudoir shoot until the day before we left for Mexico, it wasn't going to happen! I thought I'd share them with you wonderful ladies as I always loved seeing other people's boudoir pictures (the reason why I wanted to get them done in the first place!).

I had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with Gina from Butter Boudoir in Vancouver during a marathon shoot in a Yaletown condo. Although it was a "marathon", I was easily there for over two hours. Her sister does your hair and make up and although I wasn't too crazy about the make up in person, it turned out well in the photos I thought. Gina also has a collection of accessories (i.e. really high heels, birdcage veils, necklaces etc.,) and props (lollipops) that makes it funner.

Although I felt awkward at the beginning, Gina was wonderful at helping me find comfortable poses etc.,

Here are a few I really liked:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the link to her blog post:

Butter Boudoir Photoshoot Butter Media Blog

Hope this helps some Vancouver area brides who are interested in boudoir shoots out!

#2 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:33 PM

Wow beautiful pictures Sita!! I love that your photog was able to capture both the naughty and nice elements....gorgeous! your FI will love them!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

Great pics. I also like the playfulness of the pictures.
        LOVE the 4th one with the leopard pumps! That's hot.
        I'm sure it'll be the best b-day gift ever!

#4 Dilara

• 233 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

Wow these are great; thanks for sharing! I just checked their site and it looks like they have a boudoir marathon coming up in October so I may just check it out.

#5 bizzyangel

• 193 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

Wow, they look great! The photographer did an amazing job and your hubby to be will love them!

#6 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

wow they look great, your photographer did an amazing job

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 nikkidee1214

• 168 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:36 AM

great pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users