Photo

Getting married February 2011 at Dreams Puerto Vallarta!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mburns

mburns
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hello past and future brides! My fiance and I have just secured our date of February 28, 2011 at Dreams Puerto Vallarta and are so excited! I'm from Kansas City, Missouri and have already found so much information from the other Dreams brides I think I can plan my entire wedding from the goodies found right here on this forum. So thank you so much to those who share and for BDW for creating such a valuable and awesome site! Look forward to getting to know many of you through this journey.

Hugs
    Michelle

#2 sammy2882

sammy2882
    • 174 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Congrats and happy planning! :)

#3 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

Congrats and welcome!!!! There are alot of new Feb 2011 brides!! Happy planning!!!

#4 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
        • 543 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

Yay! Welcome! I'm getting married at Dreams PV too in January 2011! Happy planning!!

#5 kmc0425

kmc0425
          • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

Oh yayyyy!!

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in Puerto Vallarta in February 2011 as well! Just deciding between Dreams and Grand Velas and will secure by end of the weekend. It's so exciting and I agree, this forum has been very helpful!

As far as Dreams goes, have you come across any hidden fees or anything like that? Just curious since we are trying to do this all online since we aren't able to actually visit before deciding.

Welcome and happy planning!!

#6 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
            • 528 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I hope your wedding day is beautiful in PV! Happy Planning.

#7 mburns

mburns
              • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

Thanks everyone! Ohhh miss delerium we will have to stay in touch and share!!

KMC...I haven't really discovered "hidden" fees. Have you checked out the Dreams PV thread on here that is like 112 pages long? It spans a year or two and there is a LOT of info there I've been very thankful to know upfront. Rebeca is the wedding coordinator at Dreams and she sent me all the fees and everything. I think the fees can really add up if you're not careful, but the Dreams thread on here really helped me know what to look for and decide what we did and didn't want to invest in. I'm just getting started too so I still have a lot more questions than answers. Keep me posted what you decide as I'd love to stay in touch!

#8 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

Hi, Michelle --

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement & WELCOME to BDW!!!
                  I think you will find that this site will become the single *most* important tool available to you during your wedding-planning process -- I KNOW it was for me!

Very best wishes as you're planning your way,
                  toward walking down the aisle on your Big Day!!

~ Christie

#9 JanineA

JanineA
                  • 2,482 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#10 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
                    • 543 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mburns
                      Thanks everyone! Ohhh miss delerium we will have to stay in touch and share!!!
                      For sure!! I'm just waiting for my group booking to be finalized with the travel agency so I can send Rebeca my confirmation number (so she can process my deposit). I'm nervous because it's been a couple weeks since I sent it in, but after reading other girls experiences, I'm trying to remain calm and assure myself that they will hold my date

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users