Photo

October 2011 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

What a gorgeous color bridesmaid's dress NM2011! If you need any custom barefoot jewels, necklaces, bracelets or earrings to go along with those, please let me know!

Originally Posted by NM2011 

Super excited got my Brides Maid dresses this weekend and i'm totally in love with them!!! Now to start working on the OOT bags! Wish me luck! untitled.bmp

#72 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

i'm october 8, 2011, iberostar rosehall beach resort in montego bay, jamaica!  happy planning, ladies!!!  R~

#73 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

We're wedding date twins!! I'm getting married at Moon palace golf & spa resort in Cancun on the 8th as well :) Happy Planning!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

i'm october 8, 2011, iberostar rosehall beach resort in montego bay, jamaica!  happy planning, ladies!!!  R~

#74 leahpeah

leahpeah
        • 156 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace, Paradise Island Nassau, Bahamas
        • LocationGeorgia

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Getting married October 7, 2011 at Breezes Bahamas!  Can't wait! 

#75 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
        • 210 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

I'm almost at my 100 day mark and I'm starting to get a little nervous and overwhelmed!!  Where are all of you with your planning?  We are slowly getting back our RSVPS, menu and cake is picked, everyone has their outfits and I just did a complete change of all my flowers.  I feel like now it's all the small details that are starting to stress me out...welcome letter vs brochure, what to put in the bags, making sure everyone and everything gets down safe, how not to spend a ton of $$ on all the stuff I want!   lol 

Am I the only one feeling like this??

#76 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
          • 210 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

Just wanted to check in!!! We are next !!! :)

#77 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

I have 28 days till the big day! It's crunch time and the stress has definitely elevated. I still have menus and programs to make. Purchase items for OOT bags and finalize contract and payment with my videographer. Still waiting for the Groom and Groomsmen suits to come in from studio suits. 

#78 amberah19

amberah19
              • Site Supporter
              • 104 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Hi! Amber Hoekstra getting married October 15th, 2011. We are getting married in Southern CA, and for my Michigan family, they will be a long way from home! SO excited to have them all out here though! Can't wait

#79 futuremrsroo

futuremrsroo
                • 29 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Yay, it's officially our wedding month!! Congrats to everyone. Hope all your planning is coming together :) I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun on the 28th and it's so exciting to say that we will be married in less than a month!

Hurricane Rina: 1

futuremrsroo: Take 2 on 1/14/12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users