Photo

October 2011 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 samcalv1

samcalv1
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:55 AM

LOL - I can relate to the requests my daughter is 8 and she has her own ideas  as well x

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

Yup.  That's the color she fell in love with.  I am in the process of making a seashell ring holder.  I told her she can be my "Bling Girl" and carry the shell with the rings - along with her boquet (that she requested to have sea shells in it).  More requests than a bride!  

#62 mnicole20

mnicole20
    • 29 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hello everyone!  I am an October 2011 bride as well!  We are getting married at Azul Beach in the Riviera Maya, October 22, 2011.  We have sent out our save the dates that I made, and we are getting our engagement photos May 14th (my cousin is taking them-she's amazing www.vanburenphotography.com )  I am having such a great time planning the wedding and working on my diy projects!  Can anyone tell me where they found instructions on making a seashell ring holder for the ringbearer?  What  a cute idea-my 2 year old son will be so cute! 

Azul Beach, Riviera Maya, October 22, 2011!

Our website: http://www.mikeandmandywedding.org

#63 samcalv1

samcalv1
      • 300 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

Congratulations and

Hello everyone!  I am an October 2011 bride as well!  We are getting married at Azul Beach in the Riviera Maya, October 22, 2011.  We have sent out our save the dates that I made, and we are getting our engagement photos May 14th (my cousin is taking them-she's amazing www.vanburenphotography.com )  I am having such a great time planning the wedding and working on my diy projects!  Can anyone tell me where they found instructions on making a seashell ring holder for the ringbearer?  What  a cute idea-my 2 year old son will be so cute! 

#64 NM2011

NM2011
        • 23 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

Super excited got my Brides Maid dresses this weekend and i'm totally in love with them!!! Now to start working on the OOT bags! Wish me luck! untitled.bmp

#65 samcalv1

samcalv1
          • 300 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

Beautiful dress x Is this the colour as well?

Originally Posted by NM2011 

Super excited got my Brides Maid dresses this weekend and i'm totally in love with them!!! Now to start working on the OOT bags! Wish me luck! untitled.bmp

#66 NM2011

NM2011
            • 23 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

Yes that is the color too! I'm trying to do something a little bit diffrent. Should look really nice on the beach with a great tan!

#67 takelly

takelly
              • Site Supporter
              • 62 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Love it!  I saw some pictures with the same colour dress and it really did pop.  Hope all goes well for you.

#68 samcalv1

samcalv1
                • 300 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

Wonderful colour choice I agree it will look lovely on the beach xxx

Originally Posted by NM2011 

Yes that is the color too! I'm trying to do something a little bit diffrent. Should look really nice on the beach with a great tan!

#69 ChristaMichelle

ChristaMichelle
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 24 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

Hi Samantha, 

We arrive on Sunday the 23rd and we leave on the 30th as well. We decided to only go for a week and we might do something else for our Honeymoon. I would have liked to stay longer but I just started a new job so I can't take that long. I am going to have to wait until the new year. 

Originally Posted by samcalv1 

Hi ChristaMichelle - There are only 9 of us so far so we will be going to one of the al a cartes don't know which one yet.... I've had all the choices through from Mara, I haven't made any choices yet, I think she said we've got 2 months until the wedding to decide....  

Picked bridesmaid dress they are topaz blue with an ivory sash....

Picked my dress..... Got a few ideas for flowers and I have picked the cake but I haven't confirmed it with Mara yet.....

Sorting out FI's suit in June.  How long will you be at the resort?  We are arriving on 16th Oct getting married on 25th Oct and leaving on 30th October so we are there for 2 weeks.....

#70 samcalv1

samcalv1
                    • 300 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:12 AM

We will be there the same time!!!! Actually I think there are a few of us on this thread getting married here in Oct!!! How is your planning going??? .....

Originally Posted by ChristaMichelle 

Hi Samantha, 

We arrive on Sunday the 23rd and we leave on the 30th as well. We decided to only go for a week and we might do something else for our Honeymoon. I would have liked to stay longer but I just started a new job so I can't take that long. I am going to have to wait until the new year. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users