Photo

October 2011 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 bride3183

bride3183
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Hi all!  I am getting married on October 29, 2011 at Dreams Los Cabos!  Can't wait!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#42 samcalv1

samcalv1
    • 300 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:16 AM

Hi Ladies = )

We're getting married Oct 22nd at Dreams Puerto Vallarta!!! Just got the invitations out and the reservation confimations are slowly starting to come in!! I couldn't be more excited.

#43 takelly

takelly
      • Site Supporter
      • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

That's great Samantha!  I have sent two email and still no reply but I will let you know as soon as I do connect.

#44 takelly

takelly
        • Site Supporter
        • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

Exactly the same!  The gazebo is wonderful and I love the look of the resort and the rooms.  I was able to locate several pictures of weddings that had taken place there and could easily imagine our special day.  I only hope the gazebo is open in October!!  Have you heard any updates on it?  The last I heard was June 2011.

#45 takelly

takelly
          • Site Supporter
          • 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

Finally confirmed for 3pm....thank you so much Samantha.  You made my day!!!!

#46 samcalv1

samcalv1
            • 300 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:44 PM

Ohhhhh  I am sooooo pleased for you xx I haven't heard anything about the gazebo, same as you tho I really really really hope it is ready for October for us x

Originally Posted by takelly 

Finally confirmed for 3pm....thank you so much Samantha.  You made my day!!!!

#47 NM2011

NM2011
              • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

Yep dress has been ordered. So far we have 9 guests but my FI family hasn't started booking yet. They are the larger side of our group! Invites just went out last week. Going on a trip with my bridesmaids at the end of the month to get their dresses and hoping to find a great deal on some OOT Bag stuff! Yours??

Originally Posted by samcalv1 

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! How is all your planning coming along???? Have you ordered your dress? Ordered mine should be in the shop in June cannot wait for it to come in now!!!! How many are going with you?

#48 samcalv1

samcalv1
                • 300 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

So far there is 9 of us as well...... Booked our AHR, going bridesmaid shopping on Wed with my daughter who is eight.... Can't wait for that she is soooo excited.... Got our rings 2 weeks ago my FI was a perfect fit but mine was way too big as we had enough time they are making mine for me so it will ready in about 5 weeks.... 25 weeks to go wish it would hurry up lol x

Originally Posted by NM2011 

Yep dress has been ordered. So far we have 9 guests but my FI family hasn't started booking yet. They are the larger side of our group! Invites just went out last week. Going on a trip with my bridesmaids at the end of the month to get their dresses and hoping to find a great deal on some OOT Bag stuff! Yours??

#49 Kathie

Kathie
                  • 2,654 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:05 AM

Hi. I haven't been on this thread for a while. I'm getting married October 20, 2011 at the Westin Aruba. Just ordered my bridesmaids dresses.

34 Booked + bride and groom

#50 samcalv1

samcalv1
                    • 300 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hi everyone sorted out bridesmaid dress this week here is a pic but I am having it in blue topaz with an ivory sash my daugher is 8 with blonde hair and blue eyes so the colour should look lovely on her.

20068060.jpg

What do you all think???? I'm sooooo excited now, everything seems to be coming along nicely lol x  Ordering FI suits in June/July....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users