October 2011 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 ChristaMichelle

ChristaMichelle
  • Site Supporter
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

Our wedding date is set for October 28th, 2011 at 3pm at the Grand Sunset Princess. Can't wait!!!!!

#32 samcalv1

samcalv1
    • 300 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

We are getting married at 3pm but we are now looking to change our date to the 24th or 25th as we have guests coming out but they can only come out the second week, Mara has said that 24th and 25th is available at 2pm so I am going to change.... You can ask Mara if you can have my 3pm slot!!!!! If you want a later wedding I am going to e-mail her later to confirm that I am going to change my date.....

Originally Posted by takelly 

We are getting married at 1 pm.  We originally wanted the 2 or 3 pm time slots but both were taken!  What time are you getting married?

#33 takelly

takelly
      • Site Supporter
      • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

I am soooo grateful for this forum!  I willd definately connect with our TA today and ensure she asks!  I haven't had any direct contact with GSP yet as I am still waiting for the contact details from our TA.  Are you staying for two weeks?

#34 takelly

takelly
        • Site Supporter
        • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Congratulations Christa!  What made you decide to book the Grand Sunset Princess?  I fell in love with the hotel from all the pictures :)

#35 samcalv1

samcalv1
          • 300 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:24 AM

Yeah we are staying for 2 weeks we are flying from Gatwick on 16th October, getting married on 25th October now, and leaving on the 30th.... Are you staying for 2 weeks???? Mara the wedding co-ordinator seems really good answers my e-mails quite quickly...... Her e-mail is

I am soooo grateful for this forum!  I willd definately connect with our TA today and ensure she asks!  I haven't had any direct contact with GSP yet as I am still waiting for the contact details from our TA.  Are you staying for two weeks?

#36 takelly

takelly
            • Site Supporter
            • 62 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:25 AM

Thanks!  We are only staying for one week so we definately will be making the most of it :)  We fly from Toronto on October 17 and depart Oct 24

I contacted my TA yesterday and she sent an email to Alejandra at GSP.  She is my TAs contact for wedding coordination but I haven't heard back yet :(  I would be really great to get the time switched!

If I don't hear back today perhaps I will just email Mara directly.

#37 samcalv1

samcalv1
              • 300 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:13 PM

Good luck with your TA xx

Wow we'll be there the same time!!!! How fab is that!!! How are all your arrangements going at the moment?

We picked the resort as I fell in love with the gazebo on the beach it looks lovely

Thanks!  We are only staying for one week so we definately will be making the most of it :)  We fly from Toronto on October 17 and depart Oct 24

I contacted my TA yesterday and she sent an email to Alejandra at GSP.  She is my TAs contact for wedding coordination but I haven't heard back yet :(  I would be really great to get the time switched!

If I don't hear back today perhaps I will just email Mara directly.

#38 samcalv1

samcalv1
                • 300 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

Good luck Christa we will be there the same time as you, just changed my date to the 25th Oct x

Originally Posted by ChristaMichelle 

Our wedding date is set for October 28th, 2011 at 3pm at the Grand Sunset Princess. Can't wait!!!!!

#39 samcalv1

samcalv1
                  • 300 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hi Tammy - I've just had confirmation from Mara that my date has been changed to the 25th at 2pm so 21st at 3pm should be available, xxx Good luck and let me know if you got it really hope you do xxx

#40 NM2011

NM2011
                    • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

Hi Ladies = )

We're getting married Oct 22nd at Dreams Puerto Vallarta!!! Just got the invitations out and the reservation confimations are slowly starting to come in!! I couldn't be more excited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users