Sign in to follow this  
Valentine_Baby

October 2011 Brides!!

What a gorgeous color bridesmaid's dress NM2011! If you need any custom barefoot jewels, necklaces, bracelets or earrings to go along with those, please let me know!

We're wedding date twins!! I'm getting married at Moon palace golf & spa resort in Cancun on the 8th as well :) Happy Planning!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

i'm october 8, 2011, iberostar rosehall beach resort in montego bay, jamaica!  happy planning, ladies!!!  R~

Getting married October 7, 2011 at Breezes Bahamas!  Can't wait! 

I'm almost at my 100 day mark and I'm starting to get a little nervous and overwhelmed!!  Where are all of you with your planning?  We are slowly getting back our RSVPS, menu and cake is picked, everyone has their outfits and I just did a complete change of all my flowers.  I feel like now it's all the small details that are starting to stress me out...welcome letter vs brochure, what to put in the bags, making sure everyone and everything gets down safe, how not to spend a ton of $$ on all the stuff I want!   lol 

Am I the only one feeling like this??

I have 28 days till the big day! It's crunch time and the stress has definitely elevated. I still have menus and programs to make. Purchase items for OOT bags and finalize contract and payment with my videographer. Still waiting for the Groom and Groomsmen suits to come in from studio suits.  smile35.gif

Hi! Amber Hoekstra getting married October 15th, 2011. We are getting married in Southern CA, and for my Michigan family, they will be a long way from home! SO excited to have them all out here though! Can't wait

Yay, it's officially our wedding month!! Congrats to everyone. Hope all your planning is coming together :) I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun on the 28th and it's so exciting to say that we will be married in less than a month!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
  • Topics