January 2011 wedding Valentin Imperial Maya

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Punta Cana Weddings

Punta Cana Weddings
  • Banned
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:08 AM

Congratulations & !!! You will love this site. Have fun planning your dream wedding!

My Punta Cana Weddings

www.mypuntacanaweddings.com                      info@mypuntacanaweddings.com

#12 Brandeemdavis

• 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hey!! I know... it's so exciting!  I can't believe it's already 5 months away the next 5 months i have a feeling are going to fly by! but that's ok i'm really looking forward to this.

We have had our package booked pretty much since January we went with the unforgettable package (the middle priced one) We booked ours before they made some changes to their packages so ours is a little different that the one that is currently posted on their website.  We are still deciding on whether or not we want an arch and if so which one.  We decided against the centerpieces that the resort offers 1) they aren't really that nice 2) they are $65 each!  We are still in the process of buying stuff for our centerpieces but we got some really cool Lanterns and candleholders at Pier 1. 

We decided on the surf and turf for our reception dinner..... I've talked to a couple other brides and that's what they chose and said everyone was very happy with that.  We also chose the mexican appetizers mainly because some of the other choices sound a little iffy  Other than that.... still deciding on flowers but I'm still on the search for bridesmaids dresses!!

We'll be down there from the 9th until the 14th... Hope to see you there!!!

#13 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

Hi Jennifer,
      Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding.
      Happy planning!!

#14 jenlevergood

• 44 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

We ended up going with the Once in a Lifetime package. 

Brandeemdavis, we are also picking out flowers right now, it looks like a lot of people go with the calilliy, which is what I really like too.  Cait's pics were so beautiful.

Did you decide on a time for your ceremony?  are you having it on the beach?  I thought I wanted it at the sunset but now I'm thinking maybe we should go a little earlier.

#15 JBean

• 429 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hey! Another Valentin bride here! We aren't tying the knot until November 2011, so I'm looking forward to following your wedding planning and find out how you found the resort.:)

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29

#16 jenlevergood

• 44 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

Congratulations, you guys have things going early.  Lots of time to plan but I will definitely keep you posted on our experience.  We are so excited and so far the resort has been awesome to deal with by email.

#17 elisamarie

• 222 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

Congrats and have fun planning!

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#18 Pafsha4JericWed

• 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

!!! Jenlevergood !!!

We are so excited to see you two get married!!!

#19 eldiexs

• 154 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum!!! you will love the location  its incredible and the surrounding areas too, how many time you will be here? you can do a lot of things

wish yo a happy planning

#20 780chick

• 263 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:23 AM

Congratulations! I stayed at the Valentin when it first opened and it is a beautiful resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users