Newbie! Beaches Turks & Caicos

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 islandbride05

• 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi everyone- Alana, I understand your concerns. I also love T&C but don't want my guests to pay too much. What did you decide?? There are so many choices its hard not to get wrapped up in everything. Happy planning! Megan

#42 Christine2013

• 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Thank you! Our wedding is next month and we are getting really excited! We had canvas gift bags made for all our guests with a map of the island on the front and they turned out beautifully! Also had personalized fans made for the ceremony for the guests because the ceremony is at 4:00 pm in June and I'm sure it will be pretty toasty! The only drawback we have had is the price for our guests to travel here. We went from 25 guests to probably 15 and maybe less. We have 3 sets of friends staying at nearby resorts and coming over on a day pass for the wedding because Beaches was totally booked or it was more cost effective. Only problem is, is that it's 200 dollars per person for 1 day pass from 10-6pm and with our wedding at 4:00- I'm not sure how this will work out! Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users