Newbie! Beaches Turks & Caicos

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:41 AM

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond. I'm finally able to navigate this website.

I can't lie, this website is more addicting than Facebook could ever be (for me at least!).

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#12 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:59 AM

Hi Misti, welcome to the forum and good luck with your planning

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#13 marnyh

• 155 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:17 AM

Congratulations!  I just finished the thread on "What I would and wouldn't do again", and as a fellow noob, I found it very interesting and helpful!  Happy planning! 

#14 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

Hi! New here! Getting married at Beaches in Turks on June 4 2011. Does anyone have an estimate on what an average price for the Trash the dress session? Also, any recommendations on which area of the resort to stay? I reserved the Vision in white package, I noticed there is no white runner down the beach aisle, I wonder if they have that? Sand ceremony anyone?? Worth it? Thank you guys sooo much for your help!

#15 mexicanlily

• 56 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Welcome and happy planning!  :) 

#16 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

I would definitely recommend Tropical Imaging, as far as pricing goes, I would contact them directly to get a price, because they will work out a package for you if you do more than one session, if you do the trash the dress only I believe it is $1650.00 and that's for up to 3 hours, you get a 10 x 10 photo book all of your digital copies on a CD, and it also includes your FedEx delivery.

I havent seen an isle runner option, but Im sure they would let you bring your own if you wanted to.

I guess it depends what you want to be near on the resort, we are staying in the carribean and village and the seaside villas, everyone wanted to be near the beach.

#17 Jen1407

• 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Welcome and happy planning, you will find tons of helpful information on this forum.

#18 Kendall

• 234 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

Congratulations and best wishes!  We're gettng married there in May 2011! :)

#19 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

Awesome! Kendall how did you make your main picture? The wedding stamp name/date? I see tons of people with those and can't figure it out.. hahah

#20 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

Thank you Brandy! Good idea, I will ask the resort if we can bring our own runner! Are you doing a reception there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users