No Date - No Resort, But I'm Getting Married!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 82turtles

• 297 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

Oh geez.. ignore my post above!! Just looked at a few posts above and you answered that question.

As for photographer, you can do a search and get lots of ideas of great ones in the Cancun area.

Good luck and happy planning!!

#32 babigirl21

• Site Supporter
    • 76 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

Congrats and welcome to this site.  It was such a God sent when I stumbled onto this site from a google search.  I'm still narrowing down my location venue as well but thanks to this site I have been able to receive so much information that I would never have received on my own or through a destination magazine.  Good luck with your planning and I would seek multiple travel agents to compare their deals once you find a resort you like.  

Cherish Each Moment!

#33 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:29 PM

Welcome and congratulations!

You will find this forum very helpful for your wedding planning, specially if you want to have your celebration on Mexico. Consider Cancun and the mayan riviera for your special day, there are hundreds of hotels in the jungle next to the ocean with such spectacular landscapes. Perfect for photoshooting and what great treat for your guests to have this amazing background. This is the perfect forum to find help with every detail. So Welcome again!!

#34 Sallee

• 255 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

HI Ashley

Welcome to the forum......Happy Planning

#35 Future_Mrs._Warren

• 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

Congrats and happy planning!! : )

#36 kurlyks

• 176 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! You'll find so much great advice here!

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users