54 replies to this topic

#11 Mkandola

• 200 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Go commando .... who's gonna know? haha

#12 kelly1214

• 92 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

I had cups in my top and wore lacey blue underwear-- you need something blue!

#13 LissaSB

• 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

I've been thinking about this too... my dress is HEAVY, but I fell in love with it so I don't care. Luckily it's got a good corset top to it, I'll probably get cups sewn in, and I'm just on the fence about spanx. Probably I'll do without. My future MIL told me I would "pass out in my dress it's so hot down there". Nice. She just wasn't crazy about Mexico. She's past it now, but I can't help wondering if she had a point. Hope that won't happen!
        Related question: how do you stop from sweating too much??

#14 Mrs Price 2010

Mrs Price 2010
        • 74 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:41 AM

I'm wearing flesh coloured seamless knickers.... not very attractive, but my dress is pretty light and anything heavier may show!
          No bra, luckily I lack in the boob department - this is the first time that I've been grateful for this!!
          Mkandola it did cross my mind to go commando....!!! Knowing my luck there would either be a big gust of wind or I'd fall over and flash everyone!!

#15 MDLady

• 433 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

I didn't wear a bra as my dress is structured w/ support already and I'm not very big on top to begin with :) I wore VS Body boyshorts in nude because I was a little worried about lines from even a g-string or thong. It worked perfectly.

I cannot imagine wearing a corset at a beach wedding. It was hot enough in a regular gown!!!

#16 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Because of my dress i would need a backless bra as the back is very very low and you would see any sort of bra... and the front you need a good clevage which i havent got naturaly so i did a search for backless strapless push up bras and google threw this at me

Push-Up Bra

Not very attractive but hopefully they will do the job.

I think i will go for something like these for knickers

Lace V Shaped Thong

#17 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Oscar_Ernie
                TI'm definitely going to wear some sort of Spanx-type get-up to prevent- what I love to call- my "Chub Rub" area...between the thighs.

This is exactly what I did, spanx. I had a corset back dress, so no bra necessary.

#18 skadow

• Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

The Dress Click the image to open in full size.

Under the Dress

Click the image to open in full size.

Both from David's Bridal. I do own them and have tried them on it home. They look amazing on! Sitting is a tad of a problem...if I want to breath, but hopefully I loose 5 pounds or something before the wedding.

#19 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

I told my FMIL yesterday that I wasn't going to wear anything under my dress and she almost has heart attack
                    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#20 teshy1

• 162 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

I think the kind of undergarments you go with totally depends on the type of dress you have and your body shape.
                      I had a chiffon dress, so I went with seamless, flesh-toned panties. I had a tank-style, low-V neck bodice, so I went without a bra. The lining/boning in the bodice was plenty for my small chest. I was lucky I could get away with so little in the way of undergarments, since it was quite warm during the ceremony/pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users