New St. Thomas Bride

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JessC

• 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jessica and my wonderful fiance's name is Jimi.

We are getting married May 25, 2011 in St. Thomas. We are taking a cruise with our families, and while we're in St. Thomas for the day we're getting married on Bluebeard Beach.

I am so excited to have found this forum!

#2 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

Jessica congratulations and welcome to the forum. This site is so helpful with planning ideas and DYIs. Happy planning!

#3 Mrsstivers

• 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hey Jessica! I am getting married in St Thomas too. We are actually flying and staying on the island for 8 days though- kinda wish we had taken the cruise option! LOL But its gonna be great either way. Do you have a WC yet? I have everything book so if you want to know what I am doing or what info I found out on other vendors PM me and I would be happy to share!
        The Future Mrs. Stivers

#4 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum Jessica!
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#5 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

Congratulations Jessica! And welcome to the forum :) Your cruise/wedding plans sound wonderful - happy planning!
            Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#6 JessC

• 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

Thanks everyone!

We are going with Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas. Leslie has been so helpful and I can't wait to see how our wedding is! I'm actually pretty low key about the planning, so it worked really well for me to have someone put the entire package together for me.

I didn't want to go look for a flower vendor, a photographer, food, a venue, etc. She has everything all together already.

#7 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:55 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#8 sammy2882

• 174 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

Congrats and happy planning!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users