Photo

Saab Photographers

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MissSimone

MissSimone
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'm interested in getting married in 2013 at Half Moon in Montego Bay. One of the photographers the resort suggests in Michael Saab and his wife Olive of Saab Photography. I looked at their website and they seem to take really lovely photos. Has anyone used them before? What was your experience like?
    How much did they charge?

#2 Helen G Events

Helen G Events
    • 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

Hi,

I have worked with them alot and they are really good. But you have to know what your budget is for photography as their packages start at over US$1900.00

#3 MissSimone

MissSimone
      • 255 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for the info

#4 oJustBeachyo

oJustBeachyo
        • 28 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

We just booked Michael Saab for our wedding April 25th, 2011 - His fee is $500 per hour. We are only getting him for 2 hours and he said that this would be enough time to snap some before photos, ceremony photos and still have an hour of photos post ceremony. His retainer is $1000 but since that is the total cost of our package he knocked it down to $500. I LOVE his work and he's great at responding to any questions. I'm happy we got him.

#5 lisa203

lisa203
          • 681 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

I've seen their work and it is amazing! We haven't decided on our photographers yet but they are definitely on our list.

#6 Marne

Marne
            • 120 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

We used Michael and Olive for our wedding - and their pictures are amazing.  They captured moments that we didn't even know existed!  I cried when I saw my wedding pictures - they are truly spectacular. 

#7 MissSimone

MissSimone
              • 255 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

Their works looks great. Their website says that they don't have packages only pay per hour. However when looking over the paperwork from the resort I want to book they seem to offer packages through them. They seem to be expensive but their work looks so worth it!

#8 delgadot

delgadot
                • 284 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

I have been looking at different photographers as well and sungold is another photo company that does a great job too. The prices are a little high but I heard they have different photographers that have cheaper rates. I believe they have a thread on here so you can see their work. I love the photo stories they put together with the music and timeline of the days events.

#9 MissSimone

MissSimone
                  • 255 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:39 PM

Sungold does good work also however they're not one of the photographers my hotel uses. If I go with an outside vendor I have to pay something like 850 dollars. (%*#)%* I'm definitely not doing that. Saab seems to do really excellent work though.

#10 Mrs.Parker

Mrs.Parker
                    • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

There work is beautiful! I am considering them highly as my photographer. To be honest the price is not to bad for the quality work you are getting as well as 2 photographers. But that is my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users