Newbie Ling_wedding in Laos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lingct

• 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

Hi all,
    I'm Ling. I am holding my wedding in Luang Prabang, an old rustic town in Laos, a tiny country in the Indochina region in the South East Asia (It shares borders with Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.) Benson and I are getting married on May 14, 2011 (pretty confirmed I think! We have changed dates many times!). I am very excited about planning for this small destination wedding! Look forward to reading your experiences and sharing ideas, fun and headaches with all members here!

#2 MissSimone

• 255 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

Congrats and happy planning!!

#3 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! happy planning!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#4 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

Congratulations Ling! And welcome to the forum :) Laos sounds like an amazing place to get married, I hope you post some of your photos after! Happy planning!
          Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#5 moshi

• 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:31 AM

Hi Newbie Ling

Im so excited to finally find some one else having a wedding in luang prabang! Congratulations and hope its all going well.

I've left planning my wedding till late (we're hoping August 2011) and tossing btwn luang prabang and bali.

My heart goes to luang prabang but having a bit of trouble trying to source a pastor and also help like hair and make up , decorations, music etc.

Have you any contacts/suggestions you could share?

Many thanks

#6 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
            • 2,782 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:35 AM

Happy planning!! Great location!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users