Sign in to follow this  
SDSteph

Steph's STD postcards...Creative or Confusing?

I am doing postcards from Vista print the back will have some wording and addresses.

I am still playing with the fonts a little. What do you think? Is it stupid?

Please excuse the low quality jpg. Any tips or advise are greatly appreciated. Cheers

smile123.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

With all the junk mail, I might accidentally throw this away cause it looks like an adveritsement a little too much.

I also dont really get it. Online = go to my wedding website?

Just to be clear- is this the first way your family and friends will find about the details of your wedding, or has something else gone out? I'm kinda confused. LIke what is it for?

I think the pic is cute and I'm all about word play, but maybe something else that explains the intent more? LIke are you saying "go online to check out your wedding details?"

Yes.....on the back it will have a little paragraph that says that invitations will follow.....this is the save the date......information about the website.....hotel.....etc.

We have already sent out a long detailed letter explaining the whole thing to everyone.

I just wanted to kinda remind everyone to rsvp and visit the website! Sorry I should have provided more info!

OK I gotcha. I think it's cute and you can kinda play more into the word play on the back. I do agree with Erika that it's very similar to an ad so I'd make sure your website and name stick out more- could be the jpg quality.

If everybody has already received a letter explaining everything, then I think they will know what this is refering to once they get it. But I do agree that your name should be very prominant so the card doesn't get trashed mistakenly as "junk mail."