Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post
anyone know of a BD photograher in the Toronto Ont area?
Hey...I live in Toronto and will be doing my BD pics with Renaissance Studios on July 30th. Another one that I had contacted prior to booking with Renaissance was Honeybourne Intimates (I think they are located out towards Pickering/Ajax).

These shots are awesome!  If Jen is really that good I may consider driving up from NY since it isn't that far away and I have a bm who lives in Queens...Bediva let me know if you ever find someone in the DMV because I am definitely doing this as well.

I had my shoot 2 weeks ago and I am soooo happy I decided to do this! I think how comfortable you will also come down to the photographer. The girl Erin who shot my pictures was so incredibly awesome and made me feel so at ease.

For anyone who thinks they might not have a confidence or are too self conscious you just have to remind yourself that your b/f, fiance, husband LOVES you and will be thrilled to think that you have stepped out of your comfort zone for them! The photographer I had asked if there were any "problem areas" that she should avoid to try and make me feel more comfortable so I say all girls should just DO IT! :)