Photo

Vallarta Weding Planners?? Any Reviews? Has Anyone Used Them?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Marical3

Marical3
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hello fellow Brides-to-be,

I was wondering if anyone had a bit more info on VWP? The people with whom I have exchanged emails have been very nice and helpful but I don't see anywhere on here if anyone has actually used them? Please let me know your experiences and/or reviews? Thanks everyone for the awesome info.

#2 spectrum695

spectrum695
    • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

Hello,

I would recommend Grace from www.gbvallartaweddings.com she helped me plan my wedding...very friendly and she helped with making all the little things I wanted the maracas, the sand hurricane...she was great! A+++.

#3 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
      • 170 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Thank u for the information I am also looking for a wc. Was she affordable?

#4 allyson779

allyson779
        • 238 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

I looked into so many planners from VWP to Dazzling Details.... and after crunching numbers, reviewing emails and looking at various websites... I went with Mishka Designs.

I can not tell you how enjoyable, fun and easy my planning process has been so far.
          She has fabulous communication skills, very creative, respects your budget, and most importantly gets to know you and your FI so your wedding will be unique! (not just how many guests are you having, what's your favorite color and flower, but really gets to know you) For that specific reason is why I was kind of turned off by VWP when they emailed me a price estimate without even knowing my situation or what I wanted. They just assumed a simple wedding with 80 guests.
          Ck her out .... through her posts on BDW and at...
          Mishka Designs' Blog
          Puerto Vallarta Wedding Planners :: Bodas en Puerto Vallarta

If you have questions let me know
          Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#5 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
          • 170 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

Thank you for the information.

#6 2011Bride

2011Bride
            • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:38 PM

Has anyone worked with Eventful Moments Vallarta? I've been looking for reviews for them but haven't been able to find a thing.

#7 Marical3

Marical3
              • 39 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by allyson779
                I looked into so many planners from VWP to Dazzling Details.... and after crunching numbers, reviewing emails and looking at various websites... I went with Mishka Designs.

I can not tell you how enjoyable, fun and easy my planning process has been so far.
                She has fabulous communication skills, very creative, respects your budget, and most importantly gets to know you and your FI so your wedding will be unique! (not just how many guests are you having, what's your favorite color and flower, but really gets to know you) For that specific reason is why I was kind of turned off by VWP when they emailed me a price estimate without even knowing my situation or what I wanted. They just assumed a simple wedding with 80 guests.
                Ck her out .... through her posts on BDW and at...
                Mishka Designs' Blog
                Puerto Vallarta Wedding Planners :: Bodas en Puerto Vallarta

If you have questions let me know
                Thanks for the info. Were they expensive? I will check their website out. Thanks again.

#8 TBuescher

TBuescher
                • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

I used a company called Imagine That! Destination Weddings.  They have offices in the US and in Mexico.  They are creative, they help manage the budget and will give you a slew of options.  My contacts name is Ann Nell. Let me know if you want her info.

Good luck.

#9 candyw

candyw
                  • Banned
                  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Eventful Moments Vallarta is the cream of the crop when it comes to destination weddings in Vallarta. They are the oldest and the largest, and also the most creative. You should see some of their work at www.em-vallarta.com. They helped with my event, and it was truly magical. They have also just opened an office in the U.S. and provide everything soup to nuts, like none of the other companies I spoke with. They have also been recently featured on CNN, Good Morning Texas, and a variety of bridal pubs. They are your best bet for Vallarta. Love what they did for us!

#10 sascolo

sascolo
                    • 184 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:26 PM

My wedding isn't here yet but I have to say I am loving The Dazzling Details. I don't have to deal with Dreams at all. They handle everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users