Sign in to follow this  

I received my starfish STD magents (small) from Vista Print. I was wondering for those of you who have also ordered them, what envelopes did you use and did you use tissue around the magnet or just place it in the envelope? Not quite sure how to mail them so they don't look tacky. Thanks!

I got the postcard size from vistaprint and found A2 envelopes in staples. They have the cheap kind, staples brand (invitation envelopes) and the nice ones that are in a different section. The nice ones come in different colors, the paper is thicker, and they are about $4 for a 10 unit pack. I bought the cheap ones on Ivory. I printed the return address on the back and they look nice.

Thanks for the info. I will just buy some small envelopes so the magnets aren't swimming in them since I bought the small ones. I bought return address labels from Vista that almost match the magnets so I will probably use them.

I ended up having to purchase them online. Office Max and Office Depot didn't have anything but regular white envelopes and not even in the size I needed. I feel good about it though. I bought recycled taupe Kraft envelopes which will look and feel much nicer and sturdier. I cannot wait to get them so I can address and send out.