20 replies to this topic

#11 luckyu17

luckyu17
  • Site Supporter
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
    Yessica emailed me last night and said she is my wedding coordinator so I'm relieved! She did tell me that another wedding has the Bourdeaux Terrace which initially pissed me off, but then I thought...who cares, I'm going to get married to the man God made for me, and all that little stuff doesn't even matter anymore. It's going to be beautiful anywhere that it's done there. Time to let the little things go and focus on being happy! Thanks Fiona!
    hey did yessica just email you out of nowhere or did you end up leaving a FB comment? bc i was dealing with sharon also but no one really said she was my WC? sooo kinda of confused and wanting to email SOMEONE with an update...

#12 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
    • 350 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by luckyu17
      hey did yessica just email you out of nowhere or did you end up leaving a FB comment? bc i was dealing with sharon also but no one really said she was my WC? sooo kinda of confused and wanting to email SOMEONE with an update...
      I had emailed the resort 3 weeks ago with no response and then I sent the same email to every email address I had there and she responded. I emailed her back and she has yet to respond to that one.

#13 luckyu17

luckyu17
      • Site Supporter
      • 21 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
        I had emailed the resort 3 weeks ago with no response and then I sent the same email to every email address I had there and she responded. I emailed her back and she has yet to respond to that one.
        can you PM/comment me with all the emails so i can do the same lol!!! please!

#14 smtc0245

smtc0245
        • 106 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

I just got an email from Deyriana (sp) confirming that Sharon has left and answering some of my questions. She also told me that Yessica would be available to answer any of my questions.
          Bride, Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#15 Giggles

Giggles
          • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hi Ladies, 

I'm getting married at Dreams Jan 11. 2011. I was wondering what types of flowers we can get there and what are you doing about music.

Jenn :) 

#16 welljen

welljen
            • Site Supporter
            • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:03 AM

Hey Jenn,

I received a document with some samples of different floral options.

If you would like, you can PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

J

#17 keight

keight
              • 13 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hey Jenn,

I'm getting married at Dreams on January 8, 2011. We arrive on Tuesday January 4, 2011.

Not sure about flowers, we are just going to pick them out when we get there.

As for music, we are renting the sound system and will bring out ipod and make a playlist of the songs we want.

I figured we'd only do that for an hour or two and then just head to the disco.

Perhaps I will see you there!

Kait

#18 jennnyclo

jennnyclo
                • 44 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

hey jenn,

would it be possible to get the sample of flowers that u got thru email?? my email is j.penafiel@yahoo.com

thanx

jenn

#19 Tatianna

Tatianna
                  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

Can you please send them to me as well Taulsh@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

#20 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

May I please have an email sent with the flowers as well? My email is heidyeli725@aol.com. Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users