#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    I was just about to book with Erick, but I noticed Citalli takes pictures with a wide-angle lense. I haven't seen any pictures like this in Erick's portfolio. I emailed Claudia to find out if Erick will also take some of these pictures. I really like the look.
    Yes, Erick also has a wide-angle (fisheye) lense! I now have a photographer! I just need to send in my deposit.

I am getting a modified package #2. I will get all my images on a CD, but no prints, and 2 1/2 hours of photography for $1,050. I have stretched my budget from $600, but I think it will be worth it. I really love his pictures. We are now staying in a standard room - not a suite to make up the difference.

#22 nenamono

nenamono
    • 282 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:33 PM

Thank you so much for posting your wedding day photos this made me extremley confident in my choice. Your photos are amazing. I just put my deposit down and requested Citlalli.

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Carolena7
        Have any of you girls gone with Claudia Rodriguez for photography?
        She is not available the day of my wedding but her associates Erick or Citlalli are. I can't decide between which one. Has anyone dealt with either Erick or Citlalli. I'm leaning towards Erick.
        Also, I had told Claudia that I wanted some photos at sunset and she told me that this isn't possible because there is no sunset I don't get it. I must be missing something. I am almost positive that I have seen other pics of weddings and it's at sunset. Am I wrong?
        Could she mean that you will not see the sunset because you are on the east coast? It is still pretty as the sunsets, but you will not see it set over the water.

#24 Carolena7

Carolena7
        • 785 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:25 PM

that might be what she means...but i've seen some pics and it still looks like that sun is setting over the water..so I don't know...anyway...i'm sure no matter what the pictures will look great. thanks for your reply :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users