Photo

Punta Cana Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#41 MandyB

MandyB
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

Kitty, Renaud of Photosouvenir did our pictures last month.  You can check out our pics if you would like.  :-)

I have nothing but great things to say about him!

http://schultzbecket...shutterfly.com/

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

I am kind of nervous about leaving the resort for the TTD, but this seems to be the best option.  Do you have a link to your photos?  I will be using them in May.

#42 MandyB

MandyB
    • 43 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by spaterson 

Just found out that Photosouvenir is the photography company included in my package at the Excellence! YAY!

You will love them!!

#43 Line M

Line M
      • 171 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

After seeing your pictures I am going with photosouvenir. That is who they use through the majestic elegance right?

Originally Posted by MandyB 

Kitty, Renaud of Photosouvenir did our pictures last month.  You can check out our pics if you would like.  :-)

I have nothing but great things to say about him!

http://schultzbecket...shutterfly.com/

#44 MandyB

MandyB
        • 43 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

No, ME uses another photographer but I can't remember who they are.  If you use photosouvenir, you have to pay an additional $300 to use an outside photographer.  But to us, Renaud was worth every penny!

Originally Posted by Line M 

After seeing your pictures I am going with photosouvenir. That is who they use through the majestic elegance right?

#45 Just kala

Just kala
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

Hi

Would recomende you to visit kalaphotography.com they make great pictures!!! and they work in Punta Cana!

Many weddings in differents hotels so you can check different spots hotels and have an idea of how beautifull will your wedding photos are going to be!!!!

Congratulation girls!!!!

#46 Just kala

Just kala
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:48 PM

Laura!! i loved your pics!! your are really beautiful !!!!

Congratulations!!!

#47 AnnieBec

AnnieBec
              • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:20 AM

Majestic Elegance uses tropical Pictures...they seem very pricing and do not offer a whole lot. when are you getting married. we are scheduled fro 9/2/11 at ME

#48 sarahkean

sarahkean
                • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:49 PM

Ok, WOW! These shots are amazing. We are getting married in Punta Cana next month and I am really having a hard time selecting a photographer (I know, I'm totally down to the crunch) It just seems that I can't find anyone I really get a great feel for but these pics are amazing! I'm sold!! What are the prices like if you don't mind me asking?

#49 letluva5412

letluva5412
                  • 76 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

OMG I don't know which photographer to choose.  I was thinking of going with HDC because their prices seem so reasonable, but looking at photo souveneir IDK now!  Dreams Palm Beach uses Tropical Pictures, but I feel that their packages don't have a lot to offer and they're very pricey.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

May 4, 2012

#50 glam

glam
                    • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

My wedding was last week, and we used HDC Photo for our photos, video, and TTD. They were awesome. Their photographers got great shots, were so easy to work with, and really made me, my guests, and my groom feel comfortable. Their service was nothing short of phenomenal. I was really happy with the finished product, and their turnaround time was amazing.  My family loves the photos, and I absolutely love them, too.  Some of the shots are so striking, that I just find myself looking at them over & over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users