Photo

Punta Cana Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#191 almitelli

almitelli
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

Katya Nova Photography is the BEES KNEES!!!! Words can't even describe how lucky I feel that I was able to have Katya & Rob document our wedding.  A day that I spent months preparing for felt like it was over in seconds.The way that they captured everything that whole day is just such an amazing gift. The pictures are breathtaking. Now I get to re-live that day over and over again.  They are rock stars! I feel blessed to know them. Not only were they amazing photographers but they were unbelievably helpful in every aspect of my wedding planning.  I could get into specifics but ill just go ahead and say "ditto" to every other positive review on here. Their blog speaks for itself. Thank you SO much katya & rob. You guys are definitely the coolest people I know and I cannot wait till we meet again. XO

#192 Erijay26

Erijay26
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

Katya and Rob made our wedding so much more incredible than I could have imagined. From the very start when Katya greeted me with all my bridesmaids getting our hair done, to Rob hanging out with the guys to candidly capture them getting ready, everything felt intimate and special, as if we were long lost friends. Katya and Rob get to know you, your wedding day wishes, your love for your spouse, all ahead of the wedding by asking questions, stories of special memories or photo requests you have, so that they know exactly what you want the day of your wedding and you don't have to worry about anything on your big day.

My pictures couldn't have turned out more beautifully. The best part was that I didn't have to ask for anything, because they already knew what I wanted from previous discussions and they came through on all of it. They were incredibly fun, got all of my wedding party to relax and enjoy the pictures so we got some great candid shots, and they literally captured everything. The photos were amazing, the attention to detail and personal touches to every aspect of our wedding that they captured in their photos were exactly what I had hoped for, and they have kept in close contact with me for any and all questions I had. Booking with them could not have been easier, and how they send links to all your photos made uploading pictures fast and simple.

I mean this with the most sincerity and honesty out there, if you want flawless photos, photographers who care and capture emotions rather than just typical wedding poses, there is no one else to even think about hiring. One of my bridesmaids is a professional photographer and helped me search high and low for the best photographer available, and when we both fell in love with Katya Nova's work, we just knew. She is absolutely flawless in all she does.

#193 pujbride1

pujbride1
      • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

PUNTA CANA BRIDES!!! The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do for you and your wedding is hire Katya Nova Photography!!

This was the best decision I made planning my wedding. I PROMISE you will not regret hiring them. Planning a wedding in another country will have its snags but working with this team will be the highlight of your planning memories. Their talent and enthusiasm is beyond words. They emit love with everything they do and touch and you will need that during this turbulent time! Our wedding guests loved them and we did too. Our photos look like they belong in a magazine. I can't stop staring at them and showing them off. This team and their work is nothing short of PERFECT! Book them NOW! Or move your date to when they are available. Yeah, they're THAT good :)

#194 ananox

ananox
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

If you are interested, please drop us a line at: vacationphotoshoot@gmail.com and we would love to help you find a great photographer at your destination!

Here’s how it works:

- We are working on a project that helps vacationers connect to photographers in the places they travel to.

- You send us the location and travel dates.

- We do the research, and send you a list of photographers with all details (for free).

- You select the photographer, and we help with logistics (date, time, location, cost).

- You are on your way to a great honeymoon with great photo memories!!

#195 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
          • 99 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

This is my review that I posted on Photo Souvenir. I can't say enough good things about them.

Let me start by saying I am beyond grateful for every moment that was shared with Renaud, as it is because of him that I will forever be able to look back at our wedding and re-live each moment time and time again!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Renaud for our July 15th, 2013 wedding at The Jellyfish. He is not only humbling to work with but managed to seamlessly catch every significant moment, and then some. After speaking with him, when we arrived in Punta Cana, I knew immediately that we had made the right choice. Renaud is very personable and attentive. He began with taking shots of myself and my bridesmaids getting ready, at our hotel (The Majestic Colonial) where he worked amongst a bunch of excited and overemotional women… that alone is a feat in itself J From there he met us at The Jellyfish where he caught our most meaningful moments: the touching first look with my father, our breath-taking ceremony, and our wonderful reception.  He missed nothing ! He was hardly seen yet he caught everything. When the time came for directions to be given (i.e. large group shot, pictures with the bridal party, etc) Renaud was able to guide all 70 of our guests and our bridal party together to capture striking shots.

The following day we did a Trash the Dress session and I can tell you that I have NEVER felt so beautiful! It was a wonderful bonding experience for my husband and I (and yes my dress is just fine J). Renaud was delightful to spend time with and did a brilliant job with our pictures.

If there is anything that I can leave you with let it be this:

Your pictures are all you have once the moment has passed and more than anything else you want someone who feels the way your do about your day, to capture every little detail; Though Renaud’s lenses I can see that he understood all of our overwhelming emotions because  there is not a picture that I would trade for all the money in the world.

Thank you Photo Souvenir.

Thank you Renaud for being the wonderful you that you are.

Wishing all of you happy couples many years of endless love.

#196 kweigl25

kweigl25
            • 17 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:12 AM

I am getting married April 25, 2014 at the Palladium and am in need of a photographer. Does anyone know if we have to pay for day passes for the photographer if we are getting married at the resort?

#197 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
              • 99 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by kweigl25 

I am getting married April 25, 2014 at the Palladium and am in need of a photographer. Does anyone know if we have to pay for day passes for the photographer if we are getting married at the resort?

Yes most resorts you have a 'outside vendor' fee. You will need to ask your Wedding Coordinator about what that cost is. At the Majestic resorts it's $300USD

#198 Cammy Lewis

Cammy Lewis
                • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hello, Congrats on your engagement! 
                  My name is Cammy and I came across your post on bestdestinationwedding.com , and I just wanted to reach out to see if you had already found a wedding photographer. My fianc© and I do wedding photography in Florida, and we LOVE to travel, so I thought i'd offer you our services if you were still looking. 
                  Check out our work at: http://www.alexandcammy.com 

Our two photographer package comes with a full day of photography (No time limit) 300 edited photos on a DVD, with full printing rights and the price is $1600. We only charge $1200 for traveling so the total would be $2800.

I know how stressful planning a wedding can be (our's is in November) and we'd love the opportunity to help make at least one part of your day as stress free as possible. Let me know if you are interested in more information. Either way happy wedding planning, and congrats! 

Cammy Lewis 

Alex & Cammy Photography 

904-583-8390

http://www.alexandcammy.com

#199 MelandEd Wed

MelandEd Wed
                  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hi All!!! I just had my wedding at the Hard Rock Punta Cana which by the way was amazing...but most importantly I wanted to share the information for our photographer which was Renauld of Photosouvenir Punta Cana! He was awesome, professional and extremely talented! I have attached a few photos for reference. Happy planning!!!!Posted Image

#200 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
                    • 99 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MelandEd Wed 

Hi All!!!
                      I just had my wedding at the Hard Rock Punta Cana which by the way was amazing...but most importantly I wanted to share the information for our photographer which was Renauld of Photosouvenir Punta Cana! He was awesome, professional and extremely talented! I have attached a few photos for reference. Happy planning!!!![IMG][IMG]

He is truly amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users