Punta Cana Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#141 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
  • Vendor
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hello brides!!!! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! We are Asia & Nikolay, photographers at DR. If you haven´t hired your photographer yet, we would like to cordially invite you to see our work and if  you like our images and  you feel that our photography is alive and passionate and that it is what you deserve for your special day then don't wait and let us know about it!

#142 grizz66

grizz66
    • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

We are just back from our Daughters weddin Feb11. We used HDC Photo and were amazed with his pricing and service. His photos are beautiful and very professional and fast service. The wedding was Monday and he met with the Bride and Groom Thursday before they left to give them a Disc of pictures and pick everything they wanted that came with the package. Great work recomend him to anyone.. Great servbive awesome photos 9Lots & lots of pictures plus albums included and designed ) for a great price.

#143 grizz66

grizz66
      • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

We just got back from DR and used this company AllI can say is amazing .....You will not be disappointed......

#144 grizz66

grizz66
        • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

HDC Photo are amazing .. Just back from ou Daughters weddin Feb11 and used HDC Photo ... could not have asked for more professional service and amazing photo for a great price we are so pleased with this company.... Everyone spread the word.... HDC Photo are by all means the photographer to use.... Once again Thanks for the wonderful service

#145 IronMona

IronMona
          • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Does anyone know if Phil Steingard and/or Jamie Dimitry need to have transportation provided to get to the DR? Or do they already have dates that they plan to be there? With so many people mentioning they use them, it almost seems as they are there for part of the year. 

#146 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
            • Vendor
            • 62 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by smrstars 

Hi there. Can anyone suggest a good photographer in Punta Cana that has reasonable prices?

Thanks!

Hello Smrstars! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! If you haven´t hired your photographer yet, we would like to cordially invite you to see our work and if  you like our images and  you feel that our photography is alive and passionate and that it is what you deserve for your special day then don't wait and let us know about it! You can check more of our work at:

www.asiapimentel.com

https://www.facebook...98251849?ref=hl

http://pinterest.com/asiapimentel/

#147 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
              • Vendor
              • 62 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by smrstars 

Hi there. Can anyone suggest a good photographer in Punta Cana that has reasonable prices?

Thanks!

Hello Smrstars! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! If you haven´t hired your photographer yet, we would like to cordially invite you to see our work and if  you like our images and  you feel that our photography is alive and passionate and that it is what you deserve for your special day then don't wait and let us know about it! You can check more of our work at:

www.asiapimentel.com

https://www.facebook...98251849?ref=hl

http://pinterest.com/asiapimentel/

#148 mrspfafftobe

mrspfafftobe
                • 58 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

We just got our pictures back from our December honeymoon shoot with Karina Jensen and we couldn't be happier. I love how her images are so soft and romantic. I'm not sure if it her her shooting style, editing style, or both - but I really love it. As I said before she was super fun and nice and great to work with. Here is my favorite pic:

#149 Bride2B1130

Bride2B1130
                  • 48 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hi Iron Mona,

I looked into getting Jamie and it seems like (as far as Jamie goes) you do have to pay for transportation to the DR.  Because I didn't want the TTD session i believe I would've paid 2600 along with 3 nights for him to stay at the resort.  According to this having all the brides pay amounts around this 2500-2800 cuts down on transportation and taxi fees etc.  Brides are expected to pay for hotel stay.  Hope this helps.

#150 Jenn963

Jenn963
                    • 200 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bride2B1130 

Hi Iron Mona,

I looked into getting Jamie and it seems like (as far as Jamie goes) you do have to pay for transportation to the DR.  Because I didn't want the TTD session i believe I would've paid 2600 along with 3 nights for him to stay at the resort.  According to this having all the brides pay amounts around this 2500-2800 cuts down on transportation and taxi fees etc.  Brides are expected to pay for hotel stay.  Hope this helps.

Hi Bride2B1130,  do you have your photographer yet?? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users