Punta Cana Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#121 AmandaBarn

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hello ladies,

I just had an amazing idea. My husband and I are going on vacation from August 16th - 22nd to Punta Cana Excellence (we prefer to stay around here) and I am a wedding photographer. Because I'm dying to do a destination wedding I am offering my services for $300.

Email: info@barnhartphotography.net
    Facebook: https://www.facebook...bookmark_t=page

What would be included?

- 1 hr couples session

- 6 hrs coverage of the wedding day
    1. Sneak Peek CD with 10 high resolution photos.

2. High resolution DVD sent a month after the event (so I can spend the appropriate amount of time and care on the photos)

3. Slideshow DVD 2 songs worth . We'd mix in some videos show on the day of and perhaps some of the couples session.

4. Facebook tagging.

Please let me know if anyone you know may be interested. If the wedding is relatively near by to Excellence we're willing to work out the details.

All the best,

#122 Skygirl

• 512 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Weird question, but what is the protocol as far as the dinner reception for the photographers?do i order them the same meal?how does it work?

#123 mimiq

• 184 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hi!  I had the exact same thoughts - their work is similar.  I had tentatively booked with Karina, but due to a mix up (which was entirely my fault) we ended up losing her.  I'm honestly not a fan of some of the other popular photographers around, but loved K.N.'s work.  I knew she was too pricey for me, but thought I'd get in touch anyways because we were in a bit of a bind and we were able to  work out something that works for both of us.  When I said that she was out of my budget she asked what worked in my budget and I told her that and what i was willing to give up (i'm okay with only having one photographer and not having the day covered from the moment i wake up till the moment we fall asleep! :)  

Originally Posted by mrspfafftobe 

Hi! I am planning a honeymoon photoshoot this winter in DR and are thinking of using Karina Jensen as well. We contacted her for pricing and she was much less (half the cost) than K.N. and her work looks wonderful! I would also like to hear feedback from anyone who has experience working with her.

#124 lkw4568

• 63 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

If anyone is interested we used K.N for our photographer in May. Here is a link to my facebook pictures

We def. have a ton more we ended up with over 2000 pictures of our day - and we love them all :)

#125 lkw4568

• 63 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:18 AM

Here is the blog post on your wedding as well

#126 Jessica4LUXE

• Vendor
            • 183 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hi Ladies,

There are some amazing photographers in the Punta Cana area that I often recommend. Here are a few suggestions. :)

1) HDC

2) Julia Eskin

3) Steingard Photography

4) Caribbean Emotions

Many of these photographers are able to customize packages that will fit your wedding budget. Make sure to touch base with your hotel coordinator to see whether there are any vendor penalty fees before booking.

Happy planning!

#127 caribbeanmotion

• Vendor
              • 111 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Yes, it's really important ask your hotel coordinator  for vendor fees before you booking.

Originally Posted by Jessica4LUXE 

Make sure to touch base with your hotel coordinator to see whether there are any vendor penalty fees before booking.

Happy planning!

#128 KitKat

• 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

If anyone is looking for a photographer in the Punta Cana area between November 4-December 16th, my photographers will be living in DR during that time (lucky them!!!). They are both amazing and have tons of destination experience - we just did my engagement photos last week and omg I am so excited to get married!!

I'm getting married during their first week at Majestic Elegance/Jellyfish and they have a few other weddings booked as well. I know they want to book more, so contact them throught their website - www.jonplusheather.com

#129 caribbeanmotion

• Vendor
                  • 111 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Brides and Grooms
                    Please note Caribbean Emotions still have a couple of free Dates for the next few Months .Our current Promotion for you its the Multimedia Package which included a professional Photographer and a professional Videographer for only 800$US ,or a the Royal Package which included a professional Photographer for only 500$US .So if you book one of these Package before October 31,2012 you can economize $ 300 U.S.
                    For more Informations please contact us.

E-mail : info@caribbeanemotions.com 

#130 caribeanphotos

• 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Holaaaa chicas y chicos, yo os aconsejo uno especialmente bueno, tienen muy buenos precios y una calidad excelente. Nosotros somos espanoles y este estudio fotografico tambien son de aqui,  estabamos justitos de presupuesto y buscabamos   bueno y baratito, y lo encontramos en , ESTUDIOS FOTOGRAFICOS PUNTA CANA  os paso su link,   http://www.bodaclick...cana-72023.html

fue genial     y por solo 450 eu, una sesion completa y son muy agradables.

Os dejo su enlace,  suerte y felicidades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users