smrstars

Punta Cana Photographers?

We just returned from our wedding and I have to give a huge A+++ to HDC. We had Milan do our wedding he was so great all day. Everyone commented on how good he was but also how fun/nice he was. He really helped make our day even better and we've already gotten the photos (before we left) and they are excellent! We worked with both Arnaud and Milan and they were so good. I'll be posting a review and more info but definitely recommend HDC.

i have been to Punta Cana several times for destination weddings, and will be going back next week! It's one hoppin' place , just do your research on the local photographers! :)

Sorry I meant 2600.

Here is my email from him.

Hi Britney, I would be able you photograph your wedding for 2600 and that would include a trash the dress and full day wedding shoot. you would get images on DVD once they have been edited,

I am a photographer in PC as we speak at majestic elegance, the wedding was amazing and we are doing a trash the dress tomorrow :) can't wait to share!

Originally Posted by KLPhoto View Post

I am a photographer in PC as we speak at majestic elegance, the wedding was amazing and we are doing a trash the dress tomorrow :) can't wait to share!

Do you reside in Punta Cana or are you just there for a wedding?  Your message kind of confused me.

If you are a PC Photog, what are your packages and prices?  You can email them to me if you like. BritneyRasco@hotmail.com