Sign in to follow this  
QueenDiva

Pics of Dresses From Filene's Running of the Brides?

Filene's is having it's Running of the Brides sale next Friday (July 23rd) in Chicago. I really want to go, but I'm starting a new job this Friday and don't exactly want to ask can I come in late that day, lol. Soooo... I'm wondering if there's any brides on this board who have been there and have pics of their dress so I can get an idea of what I may hope to find there? Oh- and if you don't mind can you list how much you got it for vs. the original price?

I'd love to see pics as well! I just looked up when it is in my area (DC, July 30th) and unfortunately I will be out of town so won't be able to go.

Will have to live vicariously through those of you that go and plan for next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post
I am considering going to Boston for this...so I too am interested in what others thought.
Oh lucky you! I read that Boston is the best one! Some girl got a $12,000 gown there for $699!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
I'd love to see pics as well! I just looked up when it is in my area (DC, July 30th) and unfortunately I will be out of town so won't be able to go.
Will have to live vicariously through those of you that go and plan for next year!
Pinky you gave me a great idea! I'll be attending a wedding in Maryland which is near DC on July 31st and will be arriving early Friday morning on the 30th! I called FI and he said he will be happy to take me (after much laughter, lol)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
I had found out about the one in NY a week later. so I missed out on that one.
I did toosad.gif
I wanted to say congratulations I see your weight loss ticker is getting closer to your goal. I'm trying but, just not that motivated to exercise. Continue your progress, you'll be at your goal in no time.