• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#571 Jessica4LUXE

Jessica4LUXE
  • Vendor
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

ATTN: CANADIAN BRIDES!

I wanted to fill you in on an exclusive promotion that LUXE and Azul beach, in case any of you are planning on booking at this property!

LUXE Destination Weddings Offers Complimentary LUXE Bliss Wedding Planning Services and a $500 Bride and Groom Air Credit at Azul Beach by Karisma for a Limited Time!

LUXE Destination Weddings, is now offering Complimentary LUXE Bliss wedding planning services for a limited time on all new group wedding bookings made at Azul Beach by Karisma, in Mexico’s Riviera Maya. In addition, the bride and groom will also receive a $500 air credit with Sunwing  towards air travel for the bride and groom’s travel for even greater savings.

LUXE Bliss Services include the following features:  confirmation of wedding date with resort; 5 hours of wedding planning with expert LUXE Destination Wedding Consultants; a detailed wedding outline and budget to make planning easy; assistance with all legal paperwork; e-mail and/or phone meet and greet with resort wedding coordinator; a list of LUXE Preferred Vendors; e-mail updates from your LUXE Wedding Consultant on destination wedding trends, style, d©cor, etc.; complimentary honeymoon planning and booking; complimentary planning and booking of first anniversary getaway.

Group wedding bookings must be made between May 15 and May 31 for a Pearl, Silver, or Gold Wedding Package, with a minimum booking of 15 rooms.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions!

Jessica

jessica@luxedestinationweddings.com

#572 SunwingWeddings

SunwingWeddings
    • Vendor
    • 52 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hello Canadian Newbies!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you all on this forum! Sunwing Weddings is a new division of Sunwing Travel that is designed to help brides get the most competitive rates directly. We also offer wedding planning service packages!

If you are interested in receiving group quotes directly, just click on http://www.sunwing.c...ons.asp?Lang=en. You should have a quote within 48hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions!

Happy planning!

SunwingWeddings

#573 sosodj

sosodj
      • 199 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

A Montreal bride here! Getting married in Dominican Republic May 2013

#574 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

A Montreal bride here! Getting married in Dominican Republic May 2013

Congrats and welcome! I'm also getting married in the DR in May 2013. Have you picked a resort yet?

#575 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
          • 173 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hello Ladies! Another Dominican bride here, getting married Jan 2013 in Peurta Plata.

#576 sosodj

sosodj
            • 199 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by philanab 

Hey ladies, I just wanted to let you know that Canada Post has new commemorative stamps out for spring featuring daylilies! I was so excited to find these because the flowers look tropical and are pretty fuchsia and orange colours, which are my wedding colors. I'm going to stock up because my STDs are going out soon. These can be purchased online or at the post office

Do you know if you buy stamps in bulk if it is any cheaper?

#577 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts
              • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lizrmt 

Hello Ladies! Another Dominican bride here, getting married Jan 2013 in Peurta Plata.

Welcome! Come head over the Canadian Brides forum! :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#578 sosodj

sosodj
              • 199 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hi ladies,

Are any of you making your own invite passport or boarding pass? just a quick question: where are you buying you tools from. I live in Montreal and am finding a hard time finding the tools that everyone in recommending; Rounded Corner Punch, Rotary trimmer etc. I guess we don't have as many options as are US friends

Can anyone help?

#579 soonCB

soonCB
                • 264 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

Hi ladies,

Are any of you making your own invite passport or boarding pass? just a quick question: where are you buying you tools from. I live in Montreal and am finding a hard time finding the tools that everyone in recommending; Rounded Corner Punch, Rotary trimmer etc. I guess we don't have as many options as are US friends

Can anyone help?

I did not make mine, although they look AMAZING! check our here http://www.bestdesti...e-and-purple/20  to see them

We bought a rounded corner punch from Michaels, make sure you bring your 40% off coupons because they are not cheap. I am assuming you can find the other stuff there in the scrapbook tools section too.

#580 sosodj

sosodj
                  • 199 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

I did not make mine, although they look AMAZING! check our here http://www.bestdesti...e-and-purple/20  to see them

We bought a rounded corner punch from Michaels, make sure you bring your 40% off coupons because they are not cheap. I am assuming you can find the other stuff there in the scrapbook tools section too.

They really do look amazing, wow, your guests will love them

We don't have a Michaels here, but i was thinking of going to either buy online (only problem i the shipping costs) or go to the states, actually i should check if Ottawa has any as that is really close. Just a quick question how do you get your 40% coupons?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users