• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#461 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

http://www.etsy.com/...ake-topper-with

http://www.etsy.com/...ake-topper-with

they will do it to your colors and letter....these are my two....but she has a ton ETSY.COM  at

Where did you find your cake topper? What's it look like?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#462 gina24

gina24
    • Site Supporter
    • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hi Everyone.  I just got engaged and we decided to have a DW.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Travel agent in the Toronto area that specializes in DW.  Still haven't decided on a place and I'm not sure where to start.  any advice would be appreciated. 

#463 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

alright ladies...so after a long morning on the computer trying to be fruggle lol i found this site  all travel individual travel stuff. i have 72 items in my cart right now for 52.00 worked out less than 5.00 a bag for my OOT stuff.......ENJOY!!!

http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#464 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

That;s great website!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

alright ladies...so after a long morning on the computer trying to be fruggle lol i found this site  all travel individual travel stuff. i have 72 items in my cart right now for 52.00 worked out less than 5.00 a bag for my OOT stuff.......ENJOY!!!

#465 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:28 AM

yeah i think so....i had to share lol ill up date with more, im on a hunt for deals and freebies

Originally Posted by kat2012 

That;s great website!!!

#466 Manda123

Manda123
            • 380 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hey! I was going to order stuff from there but ended up stopping once I got to the checkout. I think it was the shipping costs?! Let me know if it works out for you, but make sure you look over the cart before you commit! LOL!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

#467 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

when i did the checkout...the was no shipping costs at all just 54.24 for my items?????!!!!!!! ill keep you posted though lol

#468 taegan

taegan
                • 104 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hi ladies!

I am a Canadian bride as well! We are getting married in February of 2013 at Tulu in Mexico! This website has been a life saver and Im so happy I found it

#469 julianna

julianna
                  • 9 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:00 AM

agreed. this website is a great source of info. On that note, does anyone know where I can purchase (online or store) flip flops (they dont need to be personalized). I wanted to put them in the OOT bags if I could get them at a really good price!

Thx!

#470 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hey! I am not sure when you are getting married, but if it is not for a while, I would wait until end-of-summer sales, especially at Old Navy, or Michaels. I got a pair at Michaels for 33 cents.

If you need some quicker, Old Navy has them most of the year I think. I am not sure about online though.

Originally Posted by julianna 

agreed. this website is a great source of info. On that note, does anyone know where I can purchase (online or store) flip flops (they dont need to be personalized). I wanted to put them in the OOT bags if I could get them at a really good price!

Thx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users