Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#461 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:40 AM

Where did you find your cake topper? What's it look like?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

thanx hun... i did find some online.... but id really like them not to cost more than my wedding flowers lmao

oh and since ive been back at this wedding stuff, ive found everything ive been looking for

bird cage veil 21.99 just have to pick one out of 4 lol

brooches for flowers 24.81 for 6

cake topper 12.00 cust made

now.... i have to find finger starfish for the name tags, and re do some of our logos to match our new theme i think thats it lol but my head is wedding foggy lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Leigh I will go check it out this week sometime and see if we have them here! Keep you posted

#462 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

http://www.etsy.com/...ake-topper-with

http://www.etsy.com/...ake-topper-with

they will do it to your colors and letter....these are my two....but she has a ton ETSY.COM  at

Where did you find your cake topper? What's it look like?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#463 gina24

gina24
      • Site Supporter
      • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hi Everyone.  I just got engaged and we decided to have a DW.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Travel agent in the Toronto area that specializes in DW.  Still haven't decided on a place and I'm not sure where to start.  any advice would be appreciated. 

#464 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

alright ladies...so after a long morning on the computer trying to be fruggle lol i found this site  all travel individual travel stuff. i have 72 items in my cart right now for 52.00 worked out less than 5.00 a bag for my OOT stuff.......ENJOY!!!

http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#465 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

That;s great website!!!

alright ladies...so after a long morning on the computer trying to be fruggle lol i found this site  all travel individual travel stuff. i have 72 items in my cart right now for 52.00 worked out less than 5.00 a bag for my OOT stuff.......ENJOY!!!

#466 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:28 AM

yeah i think so....i had to share lol ill up date with more, im on a hunt for deals and freebies

Originally Posted by kat2012 

That;s great website!!!

#467 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hey! I was going to order stuff from there but ended up stopping once I got to the checkout. I think it was the shipping costs?! Let me know if it works out for you, but make sure you look over the cart before you commit! LOL!

#468 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

when i did the checkout...the was no shipping costs at all just 54.24 for my items?????!!!!!!! ill keep you posted though lol

#469 taegan

taegan
                  • 104 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hi ladies!

I am a Canadian bride as well! We are getting married in February of 2013 at Tulu in Mexico! This website has been a life saver and Im so happy I found it

#470 julianna

julianna
                    • 9 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:00 AM

agreed. this website is a great source of info. On that note, does anyone know where I can purchase (online or store) flip flops (they dont need to be personalized). I wanted to put them in the OOT bags if I could get them at a really good price!

Thx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users