Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#451 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

I have! Go to

alright ladies... so im on the hunt for flowers, what im looking for is apple green calla lillies fake of course....... but i have looked for what seems like forever and i cant find anything...these will be used for my TTD pictures. Im adding peacock feathers and black feathers to it... but cant find the actual green flowers!!!!!!! does anyone know where i could find them???

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#452 SweetFire

SweetFire
    • Vendor
    • 330 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!  Good luck with your weddings plans for Jamaica.

Warmest wishes,

Lori

#453 julianna

julianna
      • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

So I am a Canadian newbie! Will be getting married in Varadero, Cuba in exactly 3 months. Thus far, we have the resort booked and 32 guests confirmed. I must find a dress and work on some other details! I know, a bit last minute but we've had a baby in the last several months and so she occupies quite a bit of my time these days.

Are there any other brides who have gotten married (or will be getting married) in Varadero in early Feb....i'm interested in getting some feedback on the weather. We know its a bit risky but still interested in your views!

Thx

#454 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

yeah i swear they think im stocking them by this point...... lol i guess i will keep looking grrrrrr

Originally Posted by kat2012 

First thing that comes to mind is Michaels, have u looked there?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#455 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

i always forget about them thank you

Originally Posted by Peach 

You could also try etsy, I think everything is there!

yeah i looked them up last night and i couldnt find anything.... i guess ill have to keep an eye out again...but thanx for the tip on ups i never even thought about that lol

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

I have! Go to

I have also seen them at michaels Leigh!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#456 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Leigh I will go check it out this week sometime and see if we have them here! Keep you posted

#457 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

Hi Julianna!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding AND your newborn! Since you're getting married in Cuba, I thought you might be interested in my wedding photographer's recent adventure (through photos) of a shoot they just did for a recently married couple! They have some of their own personal adventure mixed in there but there are some amazing images! Congratulations and best of luck!

Here's their slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...-Cuba-Adventure

Originally Posted by julianna 

Hi Everyone,

So I am a Canadian newbie! Will be getting married in Varadero, Cuba in exactly 3 months. Thus far, we have the resort booked and 32 guests confirmed. I must find a dress and work on some other details! I know, a bit last minute but we've had a baby in the last several months and so she occupies quite a bit of my time these days.

Are there any other brides who have gotten married (or will be getting married) in Varadero in early Feb....i'm interested in getting some feedback on the weather. We know its a bit risky but still interested in your views!

Thx

#458 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

i always forget about them thank you

yeah i looked them up last night and i couldnt find anything.... i guess ill have to keep an eye out again...but thanx for the tip on ups i never even thought about that lol

when did you see them last?

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#459 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:33 AM

holly cow.....there 19.00 each lol lol

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

http://www.save-on-c...greencalla.html    Is that the colour you're looking for? I almost ordered these ones myself, that's how I knew where to find them ;)

#460 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

thanx hun... i did find some online.... but id really like them not to cost more than my wedding flowers lmao

oh and since ive been back at this wedding stuff, ive found everything ive been looking for

bird cage veil 21.99 just have to pick one out of 4 lol

brooches for flowers 24.81 for 6

cake topper 12.00 cust made

now.... i have to find finger starfish for the name tags, and re do some of our logos to match our new theme i think thats it lol but my head is wedding foggy lol

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Leigh I will go check it out this week sometime and see if we have them here! Keep you posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users