Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#371 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

There is an outlet nearby so I will check it out. I hope I;m not too late and they're sold out!

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

well, my FI isn't the most petite person! He's on the short side - 5'6 and just shy of 200 lbs. He did buy a size up in pants, but there were other sizes bigger. It's worth at least checking out. When I was searching online, many places had light weight wool, which I wasn't keen on. It saved us a trip across the border.

#372 terenia

terenia
    • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:31 PM

Hey I just booked at the end of April at teh Grand palladium in Jamaica ... did you end up booking?

#373 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
      • 191 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I picked my dress!!! Went a touch over budget because I need to pay extra to lengthen it. Apparently girls my height rarely pick short dresses, but I don't care! It totally embodies the fun, different feel we want for our wedding. What do you ladies think?

dafni_rivini_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#374 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

This is sooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love it!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

I had my FI try on the linen suits at Le Chateau and hated how they fit!! We then ended up going to International Clothiers...a store I would have never of gone in...anyways we got an AMAZING deal on my FI linen suit!!!  They had a sale on Linen pants and Shirt...Buy both and pay only $25.00 each piece...So, we ended up getting my FI linen outfit for only $52.00 and it fit perfect (he's built as well...lol) !! Sweet deal...we got the best man his outfit too:)

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

I picked my dress!!! Went a touch over budget because I need to pay extra to lengthen it. Apparently girls my height rarely pick short dresses, but I don't care! It totally embodies the fun, different feel we want for our wedding. What do you ladies think?

#375 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

i love it, great choise

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#376 traceysteve

traceysteve
            • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

BEAUuuuutiful! And yeah, my heart bleeds for you, tall girl...coming from a 5'2'er! can't wait to see the finished product!

#377 tamandrob

tamandrob
              • 349 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

I love it!! It is so fun and cute!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#378 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

i feel ya there 5'4 here lol

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

BEAUuuuutiful! And yeah, my heart bleeds for you, tall girl...coming from a 5'2'er! can't wait to see the finished product!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#379 terenia

terenia
                  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hey Im new to this forum and I love your Dress!!!! great pic!!!!

#380 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                    • 191 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thanks! And welcome! This forum is the perfect place to get all of that wedding, wedding, wedding chatter out of your system so you don't drive your friends, coworkers and fiancee nuts, lol.

Originally Posted by terenia 

Hey Im new to this forum and I love your Dress!!!! great pic!!!!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users