Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#371 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

well, my FI isn't the most petite person! He's on the short side - 5'6 and just shy of 200 lbs. He did buy a size up in pants, but there were other sizes bigger. It's worth at least checking out. When I was searching online, many places had light weight wool, which I wasn't keen on. It saved us a trip across the border.

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Hi Tracey!

How would you describe the fit? My FI and 3 of his GMs are built like linebackers! LOL. I've looked around for linen suits and have had ZERO luck.

#372 Manda123

Manda123
    • 380 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

There is an outlet nearby so I will check it out. I hope I;m not too late and they're sold out!

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

well, my FI isn't the most petite person! He's on the short side - 5'6 and just shy of 200 lbs. He did buy a size up in pants, but there were other sizes bigger. It's worth at least checking out. When I was searching online, many places had light weight wool, which I wasn't keen on. It saved us a trip across the border.

#373 terenia

terenia
      • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:31 PM

Hey I just booked at the end of April at teh Grand palladium in Jamaica ... did you end up booking?

#374 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
        • 191 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I picked my dress!!! Went a touch over budget because I need to pay extra to lengthen it. Apparently girls my height rarely pick short dresses, but I don't care! It totally embodies the fun, different feel we want for our wedding. What do you ladies think?

dafni_rivini_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#375 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

This is sooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love it!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

I had my FI try on the linen suits at Le Chateau and hated how they fit!! We then ended up going to International Clothiers...a store I would have never of gone in...anyways we got an AMAZING deal on my FI linen suit!!!  They had a sale on Linen pants and Shirt...Buy both and pay only $25.00 each piece...So, we ended up getting my FI linen outfit for only $52.00 and it fit perfect (he's built as well...lol) !! Sweet deal...we got the best man his outfit too:)

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

I picked my dress!!! Went a touch over budget because I need to pay extra to lengthen it. Apparently girls my height rarely pick short dresses, but I don't care! It totally embodies the fun, different feel we want for our wedding. What do you ladies think?

#376 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

i love it, great choise

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#377 traceysteve

traceysteve
              • 328 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

BEAUuuuutiful! And yeah, my heart bleeds for you, tall girl...coming from a 5'2'er! can't wait to see the finished product!

#378 tamandrob

tamandrob
                • 349 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

I love it!! It is so fun and cute!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#379 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

i feel ya there 5'4 here lol

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

BEAUuuuutiful! And yeah, my heart bleeds for you, tall girl...coming from a 5'2'er! can't wait to see the finished product!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#380 terenia

terenia
                    • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hey Im new to this forum and I love your Dress!!!! great pic!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users