Photo

Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#361 sbelland

sbelland
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

Just an FYI if anyone is looking for tan colored dress pants there is currently a great pair available at Costco for $16.99. The guys say they fit pretty well and for that price it really doesn't matter if they only wear them once. Old Navy also has some great stuff in at the moment if anyone needs some alternatives.

#362 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

Leigh you must be getting excited about the move...its coming up quickly now. My move went well...just taking our time to unpack everything and settle in and i am trying to get back into my wedding planning...only a little over 3 months to go...OMG! LOL

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#363 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the tips! We are going with grey but my FI will need some other nice pants while we are down there. I think i;m going to buy them and hide them in a closet; otherwise, he'd wear them now and wreck them by then I'm sure. Haha.

Originally Posted by sbelland 

Just an FYI if anyone is looking for tan colored dress pants there is currently a great pair available at Costco for $16.99. The guys say they fit pretty well and for that price it really doesn't matter if they only wear them once. Old Navy also has some great stuff in at the moment if anyone needs some alternatives.

#364 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:00 AM

Yeah i dont know if im more excited about being back home, or if im happy because i can start working on my bags..and printing everything lol

wow your day is coming fast, are you almost done everything? how excited are you!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Leigh you must be getting excited about the move...its coming up quickly now. My move went well...just taking our time to unpack everything and settle in and i am trying to get back into my wedding planning...only a little over 3 months to go...OMG! LOL

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#365 sbelland

sbelland
          • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

HAHA that's actually an excellent plan! I'm sure he will be very appreciative later! 

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Thanks for the tips! We are going with grey but my FI will need some other nice pants while we are down there. I think i;m going to buy them and hide them in a closet; otherwise, he'd wear them now and wreck them by then I'm sure. Haha.

#366 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

Well with moving a few weeks ago and now trying to unpack, paint and settle in, i havent done much wedding stuff but i will be in the next few weeks. The major stuff is done, i just have a bunch of little details to iron out and then get myself organized

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Yeah i dont know if im more excited about being back home, or if im happy because i can start working on my bags..and printing everything lol

wow your day is coming fast, are you almost done everything? how excited are you!!!!!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#367 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
              • 191 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

Ok Ladies, so I decided that $400 or not it was not the dress for me. So tomorrow morning I'm off to my first trunk show in Carleton Place. Wish me luck!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#368 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
                • 212 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

No don't ...they fit so funky wierd...lol

Good to know! I don't think I'll bother dragging him in there then :)

#369 Manda123

Manda123
                  • 380 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

Good luck! Is it at Sinders?

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Ok Ladies, so I decided that $400 or not it was not the dress for me. So tomorrow morning I'm off to my first trunk show in Carleton Place. Wish me luck!

#370 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                    • 191 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Aston Station Bridal, they were having a Rivini trunk show. Being my first official "dress day" I had no idea what to expect. Noone asked me what my budget was so I was trying desperately to peek for prices, couldn't find them of course. So of course I fell in love with the $6000 one after trying it on. NOT in my budget. But I found 2 strong contenders, one being an absolutely adorable short dress. I'd never considered a short dress, but I'm happy that I have a much better idea of what I look good in now.

Good luck! Is it at Sinders?

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users