Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#331 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

Congrats! Where are the pics??

MY DRESS IS IN!!!! I cant believe its here already! i'm so excited.

#332 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

Just out of curiosity, am I crazy for not buying a BCBG dress I tried on this weekend in Montreal that fit me like a glove and was on clearance for under $400 because it didn't didn't make jump for joy or cry?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

MY DRESS IS IN!!!! I cant believe its here already! i'm so excited.

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#333 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

is this for the wedding dress? if so, i didnt have the CRY feel with mine either.... i just loved the way it felt and looked on me. if you can vision yourself wearing it on your big day thats the feeling you should go with

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Just out of curiosity, am I crazy for not buying a BCBG dress I tried on this weekend in Montreal that fit me like a glove and was on clearance for under $400 because it didn't didn't make jump for joy or cry?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#334 traceysteve

traceysteve
        • 328 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

nope. because, I think it's true...you know when it's right!

#335 MichCraw

MichCraw
          • 369 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

I definately didn't cry when I found mine... however ... once it might be altered to fit me just right.. maybe i'll shed a little tear!

#336 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

If that is the feeling you are looking for I would say that you should hold out, but that being said I didn't get that feeling with the dress I am 99% sure I am going to order.... If you loved how it looked and felt on you that is a good sign!!!!  I probably would have bought the dress just because it was $400 LOL

#337 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

Absolutely. I went to go and see it cause i ordered in white (the one i tried on was ivory) it is so beautiful. She was too busy for me to try it on so i will go back! :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

That is so exciting Janet!!!!!!!! Will you be sharing pictures with us before your wedding!?!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#338 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

I've missed you too Leigh! :P

PM me :) I move this wknd SOOOO busy!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i totally agree, so worth it! JANET IVE MISSED U LOL LOL

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#339 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

that was moi :) I actually bought Fi's linen pants there in white and his shirt and tie...only place that had my colors :)

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Thanks! I would not have thought to look there for this... I'm not sure if it was in this thread or not but someone else also mentioned they have dress shirts in a huge variety of colors too!

#340 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

I should have read all the post firsts and then did a multi reply oooops sorry ladies...got ahead of myself LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users