Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#311 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

No problem at all!

this canada post thing is killing me, I thought getting the invites out early was a great thing...but now only half my ppl actually got them lol

for my sanity i need them to get back to work! lol

how is your planning going?

Originally Posted by heatherd 

Passport pics done!  We have to renew ours but are getting our sons done for the first time....and trying to get my 2 year old not to smile was so funny!!!  But he did it!!  Yay!  Now just have to get our birth certificates notarized (thanks for the info on that Canadiangirl!)  and the paperwork part is taken care of!!  Now if Canada post would go back to work I could start looking for all my reply's in the mail!! 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#312 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

I have a date! We got it!!!! Wow is ever a big relief to have your date booked. Soemone snapped up the 19th but the coordinator at RHB was nice enough to call personally and offer us the 18th. How about that RyGuysBride? Two Ottawa girls getting married on the same day at adjoining resorts in Jamaica! Hmmmmm, maybe we can go in on one order for flowers together to save money, lol. Yay, now I can start planning the fun stuff!

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

So just an update: We went with Louise and did she deliver! We are booking the Rose Hall Beach for January 19th and she got us an awesome price. Thanks again for the reccomendation Janet1480!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#313 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

I'm so glad it worked out for you! i love Louise, she has been fabulous to work with!! i'm so happy she found you something! it also helps that she is in Ottawa and you can go see her!

I have a date! We got it!!!! Wow is ever a big relief to have your date booked. Soemone snapped up the 19th but the coordinator at RHB was nice enough to call personally and offer us the 18th. How about that RyGuysBride? Two Ottawa girls getting married on the same day at adjoining resorts in Jamaica! Hmmmmm, maybe we can go in on one order for flowers together to save money, lol. Yay, now I can start planning the fun stuff!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#314 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

How was everyones weekend? If you all need jewelry you should totally contact Chelsea...(i will send you her contact info). I met her through this forum and Leigh can vouch for her as well. She is amazingly talented and has deisgned all my barefoot jewelry, earrings for my wedding day and because i liked what she did so much i had her design a whole set for my TTD shoot. She is awesome so i thought i would share!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#315 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
          • 150 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

That is crazy! What are the chances!?! I'm excited to be sharing the date with another Ottawa bride! And anything to save money... I'm in! lol

#316 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

i totally agree, so worth it! JANET IVE MISSED U LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

How was everyones weekend? If you all need jewelry you should totally contact Chelsea...(i will send you her contact info). I met her through this forum and Leigh can vouch for her as well. She is amazingly talented and has deisgned all my barefoot jewelry, earrings for my wedding day and because i liked what she did so much i had her design a whole set for my TTD shoot. She is awesome so i thought i would share!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#317 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
              • 191 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been to the big bridal show they do Montreal every year (MarionsNous). It's coming in September and I was wondering if it's worth the ticket price. I went to the spring one in Ottawa and they didn't really have much that appealed to me as a destination bride. It looks like the Montreal one is much much bigger though.

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#318 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

its big for sure. i went last year. However i find as a destination bride (i'm not having an AHR) there wasnt very much that i could benefit from but i did get good inspiration and its always fun to watch the fashion show :)

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been to the big bridal show they do Montreal every year (MarionsNous). It's coming in September and I was wondering if it's worth the ticket price. I went to the spring one in Ottawa and they didn't really have much that appealed to me as a destination bride. It looks like the Montreal one is much much bigger though.

#319 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                  • 191 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

No to mention all the freebies! Lol.

its big for sure. i went last year. However i find as a destination bride (i'm not having an AHR) there wasnt very much that i could benefit from but i did get good inspiration and its always fun to watch the fashion show :)

#320 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

Thank you so much, Janet!! :) Can't wait to see pics of you in all of your jewels!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users