Jump to content

Photo

Canadian Newbies !


  • Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#311 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
  • Jr. Member
  • 191 posts

    Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

    I have a date! We got it!!!! Wow is ever a big relief to have your date booked. Soemone snapped up the 19th but the coordinator at RHB was nice enough to call personally and offer us the 18th. How about that RyGuysBride? Two Ottawa girls getting married on the same day at adjoining resorts in Jamaica! Hmmmmm, maybe we can go in on one order for flowers together to save money, lol. Yay, now I can start planning the fun stuff!
     

    Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

    So just an update: We went with Louise and did she deliver! We are booking the Rose Hall Beach for January 19th and she got us an awesome price. Thanks again for the reccomendation Janet1480!
     



     



     


    Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012


    #312 Janet1480

    Janet1480
    • Member
    • 709 posts

      Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

      I'm so glad it worked out for you! i love Louise, she has been fabulous to work with!! i'm so happy she found you something! it also helps that she is in Ottawa and you can go see her!

       

      Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

      I have a date! We got it!!!! Wow is ever a big relief to have your date booked. Soemone snapped up the 19th but the coordinator at RHB was nice enough to call personally and offer us the 18th. How about that RyGuysBride? Two Ottawa girls getting married on the same day at adjoining resorts in Jamaica! Hmmmmm, maybe we can go in on one order for flowers together to save money, lol. Yay, now I can start planning the fun stuff!
       



       



       


      Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


      #313 Janet1480

      Janet1480
      • Member
      • 709 posts

        Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

        How was everyones weekend? If you all need jewelry you should totally contact Chelsea...(i will send you her contact info). I met her through this forum and Leigh can vouch for her as well. She is amazingly talented and has deisgned all my barefoot jewelry, earrings for my wedding day and because i liked what she did so much i had her design a whole set for my TTD shoot. She is awesome so i thought i would share!


        Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


        #314 RyGuysBride

        RyGuysBride
        • Newbie
        • 150 posts

          Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:24 PM


          That is crazy! What are the chances!?! I'm excited to be sharing the date with another Ottawa bride! And anything to save money... I'm in! lol
           

          Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

          I have a date! We got it!!!! Wow is ever a big relief to have your date booked. Soemone snapped up the 19th but the coordinator at RHB was nice enough to call personally and offer us the 18th. How about that RyGuysBride? Two Ottawa girls getting married on the same day at adjoining resorts in Jamaica! Hmmmmm, maybe we can go in on one order for flowers together to save money, lol. Yay, now I can start planning the fun stuff!
           



           



           



          #315 canadiangirl

          canadiangirl
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,252 posts

            Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:41 PM


            i totally agree, so worth it! JANET IVE MISSED U LOL LOL

            Originally Posted by Janet1480 

            How was everyones weekend? If you all need jewelry you should totally contact Chelsea...(i will send you her contact info). I met her through this forum and Leigh can vouch for her as well. She is amazingly talented and has deisgned all my barefoot jewelry, earrings for my wedding day and because i liked what she did so much i had her design a whole set for my TTD shoot. She is awesome so i thought i would share!



             


            Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


            #316 Nikadawn

            Nikadawn
            • Jr. Member
            • 191 posts

              Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

              Just wondering if any of you ladies have been to the big bridal show they do Montreal every year (MarionsNous). It's coming in September and I was wondering if it's worth the ticket price. I went to the spring one in Ottawa and they didn't really have much that appealed to me as a destination bride. It looks like the Montreal one is much much bigger though.


              Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012


              #317 Janet1480

              Janet1480
              • Member
              • 709 posts

                Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:37 AM


                its big for sure. i went last year. However i find as a destination bride (i'm not having an AHR) there wasnt very much that i could benefit from but i did get good inspiration and its always fun to watch the fashion show :)
                 

                Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

                Just wondering if any of you ladies have been to the big bridal show they do Montreal every year (MarionsNous). It's coming in September and I was wondering if it's worth the ticket price. I went to the spring one in Ottawa and they didn't really have much that appealed to me as a destination bride. It looks like the Montreal one is much much bigger though.



                 


                Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


                #318 Nikadawn

                Nikadawn
                • Jr. Member
                • 191 posts

                  Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

                  No to mention all the freebies! Lol.
                   

                  Originally Posted by Janet1480 


                  its big for sure. i went last year. However i find as a destination bride (i'm not having an AHR) there wasnt very much that i could benefit from but i did get good inspiration and its always fun to watch the fashion show :)
                   



                   



                   


                  Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012


                  #319 bondgirl0072010

                  bondgirl0072010
                  • Member
                  • 789 posts

                    Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

                    Thank you so much, Janet!! :) Can't wait to see pics of you in all of your jewels!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by Janet1480 

                    How was everyones weekend? If you all need jewelry you should totally contact Chelsea...(i will send you her contact info). I met her through this forum and Leigh can vouch for her as well. She is amazingly talented and has deisgned all my barefoot jewelry, earrings for my wedding day and because i liked what she did so much i had her design a whole set for my TTD shoot. She is awesome so i thought i would share!



                     



                    #320 Janet1480

                    Janet1480
                    • Member
                    • 709 posts

                      Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:59 PM


                      My pleasure...i am spreading the word LOL
                       

                      Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

                      Thank you so much, Janet!! :) Can't wait to see pics of you in all of your jewels!!
                       



                       



                       


                      Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users