Canadian Newbies !

• Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#211 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

WELCOME to the forum sabrina:

You will get a ton of info from here...it has helped me so much, and all the brides will always help you out

Good luck planning

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#212 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hi Leigh

You mentionned the move but i didnt knowyou were driving or when :)

I'll actually be in London at some point this summer to see a couple of my clients (i have clients all over qc and on) so maybe we can meet up for a coffee :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

hey janet:

were in regina right now, moving back to london ontario (driving 3500km) (thought I told you this lol ny bad lol lol) im looking forward to the drive .....hitting up michigan to do some shopping lmao

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#213 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

yeah janet that would be great....were leaving regina August 11th and will be back in london august 16th so whenever your in town let me know and PS i love coffee lol

oh and on top of the move, were now buying another house lol like i dont have enough to do right lol i'll fill you in on everything during our PM

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#214 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

WOW you're busy Leigh!!! Are you buying another place in London? Rental property?  That's very exciting!!!! 

#215 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

TORI:

well we have a four level backsplit which right now we are renting out, while in regina..... and mike my FI his mother called us a couple of days ago asking if we wanted to buy his grandmothers sidesplit, so why not go all in lol lol

i think im crazy, going back to work after a year off, moving back to london, three boys under 6 yrs old, buying another house and then having to decorate it before the AHR...plus on top of all that mike is coming back to regina for 2 months after we are in london lol lol and through it all plan a wedding and an AHR!!!!!!

putting it all down, i really am loonie lol thank goodness i have you girls to vent to and talk with lol

#216 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

You are nuts! lol jk that is so exciting though!!!! I am sure you are excited to et back home to London! I am sure you'll get it all sorted out... but I have to agree the work thing sucks!!!

#217 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

yeah the work thins sucks hard core lol lol for that fact so will moving again lol but at least i have the wedding stuff lol

yeah i cant wait to get back home august cant come fast enough lol

#218 traceysteve

traceysteve
                • 328 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

Me neither!

I want to meet my date/resort week twin too but haven't come across anyone yet! Oh well!!

#219 traceysteve

traceysteve
                  • 328 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Ohhhh...thank God!!! I honestly thought I was the only one!! Everyone else seems to love it!

Originally Posted by lianee 

I know what you mean about not enjoying the wedding planning business.  It's not really my "cup of tea", which is why we are doing a destination wedding in the first place!  We definitely will not be having an AHR.  If we weren't getting married in the middle of winter I would entertain the idea of a backyard BBQ, but it's not really an option for Jan/Feb in Edmonton.

#220 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

I want my wedding date twin!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE R U?!!!! lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users