Sign in to follow this  
imajoseph

Canadian Newbies !

Me too!!!! The 3 of us will be there at the same time!!!!!

Originally Posted by tamandrob View Post

Hey, We are getting married at the GBP in Jamaica on the 28th of Feb so I am sure we will be seeing each other!!!

you ladies are lucky...i havent found my date twin or resort twin that will be there the same time as me. would be so cool. I have met an amazing girl on this site that i have kept in close touch with she is getting married at the same resort as me but arriving just as we leave :( Boooo. you ladies should all meet up for sure :)

@tamandrob you are most welcome. I will def post pics of the flowers when i get some :) and will keep sharing ideas. The guys are thrilled about wearing shorts for sure! :) I think it will look good but everyone has their own taste :)

Im not sure where Leigh is but i do know with planning a move and taking care of her kids she has her hands full. i know the move part alone is a lot to deal with, i myself am moving in 4 weeks....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 weeks. i need to get crackin on my packing :P

That's so exciting!!  I look forward to meeting both of you!!  Have you got much done so far?  I am ordering my invites from Vista today!  Yay!!

Originally Posted by heatherd View Post

Me too!!!! The 3 of us will be there at the same time!!!!!

hey janet:

were in regina right now, moving back to london ontario (driving 3500km) (thought I told you this lol ny bad lol lol) im looking forward to the drive .....hitting up michigan to do some shopping lmao

Hi Ladies!

My name is Sabrina, I'm from Toronto and I'm getting married at Dreams La Romana in the DR on December 17, 2011.  I basically have done zero except for getting my dress and accessories....the invites went out (they were incredibly informal due to my parent's being a bit ridiculous..) but whatever.  So now I'm just gathering some ideas for decor and anything else I come across.  This website is amazing!  I've gotten so much valuable info!  Happy planning!

Hi Sabrina! 

Welcome!!! Your wedding is just around the corner, how exciting!!! What did you do for invites?  We sent ours out last week.  They were a lot of work but I was happy with the end product and am pleased the response we are getting.  I am getting married in the DR as well at Majestic Colonial.  I found this site back when we first got engaged (almost a year ago) but found it overwhelming and intimidating.  I wish I would have gotten involved earlier because it has been a GREAT tool for me!

I look forward to hearing about your planning process and seeing pictures!!!

All the best

tori

Welcome Sabrinaa!, Lots of information here to get the ideas flowing!

Originally Posted by Sabrinaa View Post

Hi Ladies!

My name is Sabrina, I'm from Toronto and I'm getting married at Dreams La Romana in the DR on December 17, 2011.  I basically have done zero except for getting my dress and accessories....the invites went out (they were incredibly informal due to my parent's being a bit ridiculous..) but whatever.  So now I'm just gathering some ideas for decor and anything else I come across.  This website is amazing!  I've gotten so much valuable info!  Happy planning!