Photo

Sandals/Beaches very general easy question!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Kendall

Kendall
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:15 AM

Really?  So each of our guests will have a keycard room key and then also a Beaches Credit Card for their food and beverage purchases?  How many do they give per room?  We have 1 room with 4 adults - will they all get one of these?

#12 kelly1214

kelly1214
    • 92 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

Each guests gets a keycard for the room door and any additional purchases (gift shop stuff- shouldn't be any charge for food, maybe if you want bottles of wine (glasses of wine are free, bottles aren't)).  They gave my husband and I three cards at first, then we locked ourselves out the one day and they gave us two more.  You can ask for more if you need them.

Just a thought though- the cards don't say which guest purchased what.  Just what was charged to the room so your guests will have to seperate the bill at the end of the trip.

#13 Kendall

Kendall
      • 234 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

Super!  Thanks, Kelly!  That answers my question. 

#14 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
        • 186 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

I was curious, do children receive their own card as well?  I have children ages 14,  7, 4, 3 and 2 attending.  I assume that only adults would receive them.

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#15 kelly1214

kelly1214
          • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

The 14 year old might be able to get his/her own.  But they didn't give my nieces (6 and 3 years old) one. If they did- their parent's didn't let them use them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users