Mayan Palace !!!!!!!?????

Hi Everyone,

So I have been seriously considering Mayan Palace for our reception site; however, I don't find any post here with regards to this location? Has anyone been married here or is anyone palnning a wedding here? Or, has anyone been to this place and reviewed it? I've looked at pictures and it looks beautiful but I would like your reviews. I am going in August to PV too look. All the help possible would be great. Thanks.

Hi,

I am getting married at Mayan Palace this December at the Mayan Palace at the Marina. Theirs two Mayan Palace one located in Nuevo Vallarta and the other one at the Marina. Not sure which one you are looking at. You can find old reviews and pictures from a girl name Amy H. If you have any questions let me know.

Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marical3 View Post
Hi Everyone,

So I have been seriously considering Mayan Palace for our reception site; however, I don't find any post here with regards to this location? Has anyone been married here or is anyone palnning a wedding here? Or, has anyone been to this place and reviewed it? I've looked at pictures and it looks beautiful but I would like your reviews. I am going in August to PV too look. All the help possible would be great. Thanks.
Hello,

I got married at the Mayan Palace in Nuevo Vallarta...It was a great place, but I'll be honest that it was the greatest wedding planners. I hired a photographer from PV, and she was great!!!! She made everything run smoothly and was the one telling my wedding coordinator to get things moving...she was the best! I would have not had a better wedding. If you don't have a photographer you should consider her.
Marisa Bridge. Weddings photographers in Puerto Vallarta.- Bridgecolor | Weddings photographers in Puerto Vallarta, Bridgecolor offers you the most comprehensive, professional wedding services

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrum695 View Post
Hello,

I got married at the Mayan Palace in Nuevo Vallarta...It was a great place, but I'll be honest that it was the greatest wedding planners. I hired a photographer from PV, and she was great!!!! She made everything run smoothly and was the one telling my wedding coordinator to get things moving...she was the best! I would have not had a better wedding. If you don't have a photographer you should consider her.
Marisa Bridge. Weddings photographers in Puerto Vallarta.- Bridgecolor | Weddings photographers in Puerto Vallarta, Bridgecolor offers you the most comprehensive, professional wedding services
Great thanks for the info on the photographer. How was the venue itself? Was their food good? Also did you have your reception outside? Please let me know as I really like the place but I would love to hear from a Bride's point of view. Thanks again.

Hello,

We got married outside on the beach, we actually had our wedding on the beach in a private area. It was really nice cause that is what we wanted. Like I said before the wedding cooridanator was so bad! I would suggest getting your own wedding coordinator. I hired Grace from www.gbvallartaweddings.com she was great she helped with everything...Put it this way I was there for a week with family and I was totally relax. I would suggest for you to look into it. Also about the food they were having a marachi festival on the beach so we paid for our guest to go and that was our reception it was nice because it was buffet and the food was amazing! We got our cake through the mayan cooridnator and it was terrible it was melting although it was in the evening they brought the cake out too early and it was plain with no flowers or anything. Bad experience with that. If you have any other question please email me. I know how it is with planning, when I was planning I was wishing that I had someone to talk to...I planned a lot so I have several number to other companys. :0)

Best wishes,

Marie

Spectrum695@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Hi there Marie,

How would you rank your photographer from Bridgecolor. What was their name? Marissa?  What kind of price did you pay for what you got?   Also did you have to pay an outsider vendor fee ?  Our hotels wants to charge $500 and that is what is happening at most places.  I have been in  contact with Marissa and she is working hard to sell her service.  Any info would be appreciated..do you have any pics to share? Thanks Jenn