Photo

Sandals / Beaches updates!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 beachbride8-5

beachbride8-5
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

Do you know when they are doing the renovations at Sandy Bay?  I am getting married there next August and so hope it is complete by then.....

#22 sorord1

sorord1
    • 240 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

Hi beachbride8-5 from what i hear from my TA they are shutting down from Sept.1 until Dec. 1 so you should be ok.  I am in the process of doing a group contract for Sandy Bay for next year.  When are you guys arriving we might be there around the same time?  I believe we will be leaving on 8-2.

#23 beachbride8-5

beachbride8-5
      • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

Do you know what they will be doing to the resort?  I heard it is just the rooms but then I hear other things as well.  What is a group contract?

#24 sorord1

sorord1
        • 240 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

Im not sure what the updates will include but I heard they are closing for 3 months.  A group contract is when you put down a deposit for the resort to hold a certain amount of rooms for your wedding guests.  It pretty much locks in the rate and if the rate goes down i believe they will honor the lower rate if your TA requests it.  Plus the resort will give you extra incentives for booking a group. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users