Photo

Jannae's Trash the Dress session with the fantasticial Cecilia Dumas!!

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

Beautiful!

#72 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:31 AM

they are beautiful, I love the sepia one you have posted here

#73 babestaaa

babestaaa
      • 212 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

Very nice, some look rather kinky ;P

#74 Diamantenyc

Diamantenyc
        • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

they look great

#75 breeo

breeo
          • 157 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Great photos.

#76 blondi1029

blondi1029
            • 152 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

You two look like you had so much fun! Beautiful pictures

#77 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
              • 153 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Congratulations!

#78 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
                • 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

I am so excited! As some of you know, having now DH do a TTD session took some work- some bartering, some begging, a little pouting, and maybe even a dash of bribery But he finally gave in. And in his OWN words, he is SO glad that he did! We both had a freaking blast- if you can't tell by every pic that I'm in cracking up! It was such a fun and romantic session- Cecilia is wonderful! We are not 'photography' people, and needed much direction. She was so patient and super sweet. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! When she got to our resort, it was about to rain. I was still in my regular clothes carrying my dress because I didn't want to make a fuss in the lobby. She told us that we should hurry because the storm was coming, and sure enough- we set one foot outside and it starts DOWNPOURING! No biggie though- we waited less than 10 minutes and it was over, and only blue skies. We ran down to the beach, and I changed in front of everyone! HAHA. Cici told me that it was the first time anyone had done that- leave it to me! I hope you enjoy the pics as much as we do. Thank you Cecilia! You are AWESOME!! Me on changing on the beach! Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. More.......!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. More.....

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. and more......

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. and still more!.... and I narrowed it down a LOT!....

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. OK ALL! There are so many others- I could be uploading on photobucket forever!!

Allof these are beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users