a few pics from courtneys ES

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:47 PM

Yay!!! That little sampling looks great Leigh...I am really curious about those BD pics though....

#32 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

Those look so great!!!

#33 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! Leigh, someday somewhere I am so having you take my (or my future children's) photos. Courtney you are beautiful!

#34 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
        • 550 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
        • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
        • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

Leigh ~ wonderful work as usual - I love your style...

Courtney ~ you two are way to adorable, I can't wait to see the rest of them.
        Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
        June 23, 2007
        Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
        Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#35 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

Yeah! Love them, love them, love them! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

#36 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

this is so funny! where the heck is courtney today? normally she would have been the first to see this.

thanks for all the kind words. im not kidding when i say courtneys a natural. its almost like she has a split personality. when that camera is on her she just works it. she has a wonderful, warm personality and we had a blast hanging out in SJdC. i wonder if we bored aaron to death?

sometimes she looks like claire danes. i wonder if she hears that alot?

im sitting here in the cabo airport taking my life in my hands by drinking some coffee. im not sick....yet!

#37 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:48 PM

aw, so great!!!! I love them Leigh & Courtney!!!!
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#38 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                this is so funny! where the heck is courtney today? normally she would have been the first to see this.

thanks for all the kind words. im not kidding when i say courtneys a natural. its almost like she has a split personality. when that camera is on her she just works it. she has a wonderful, warm personality and we had a blast hanging out in SJdC. i wonder if we bored aaron to death?

sometimes she looks like claire danes. i wonder if she hears that alot?

im sitting here in the cabo airport taking my life in my hands by drinking some coffee. im not sick....yet!
                AHHH! Holy crap! Stupid going out. Stupid stupid stupid! thanks everyone for your kind words, and thanks Leigh - these are so fantastic. I totally can't stop smiling!! I love them all!! I hate the way I look when I laugh, but I think that one where we're both laughing is my favourite!!

Haha, I've never heard that I look like Claire Danes, but she's so pretty, so no complaints there! I use to hear Julia Roberts a lot because I have an oversized smile! lol

Thanks Leigh! You're the best!!!
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#39 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CourtneyV
                  AHHH! Holy crap! Stupid going out. Stupid stupid stupid! thanks everyone for your kind words, and thanks Leigh - these are so fantastic. I totally can't stop smiling!! I love them all!! I hate the way I look when I laugh, but I think that one where we're both laughing is my favourite!!

Haha, I've never heard that I look like Claire Danes, but she's so pretty, so no complaints there! I use to hear Julia Roberts a lot because I have an oversized smile! lol

Thanks Leigh! You're the best!!!

glad you love them! thats really all that matters to me :) and your favorite! this coming from the gal who wanted serious. glad there are some laughing ones too!

#40 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

beautiful Leigh!!! Courtney, you and Aaron make such a great couple!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users