These photos are SO wonderful. They make me SO jealous that although I will be in the same city as Leigh at the same time, I can't get photos done sad.gif

Courtney- You are going to be a beautiful bride. Gorgeous pics. Can't wait to see more. I always love seeing pics like this because you can truly see what the people look like rather than those tiny little avatars or siggy pics. STUNNING!!

Courtney, you and Aaron are too cute for words. I LOVE all of them and can't wait to see more! Your b-pics are going to be amazing...

Between Courtney's ES pics and Ann's wedding pics, I'm totally having "Leigh Miller Envy." I have booked Juan Carlos for my wedding and I'm very excited about that. But I'm seriously considering flying Leigh to NY (she has no plans to be here anytime between now and my wedding.) I never even considered doing an ES and a BD session before I saw her pics. But because she's so good, I HAVE to have her do SOMETHING related to my wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding View Post
Between Courtney's ES pics and Ann's wedding pics, I'm totally having "Leigh Miller Envy." I have booked Juan Carlos for my wedding and I'm very excited about that. But I'm seriously considering flying Leigh to NY (she has no plans to be here anytime between now and my wedding.) I never even considered doing an ES and a BD session before I saw her pics. But because she's so good, I HAVE to have her do SOMETHING related to my wedding.
Leigh really is amazing... but I do know that she's really busy lately. I literally had to book my trip to Mexico around when she was there, it had nothing to do with my schedule (even though it was when we wanted to go anyways, but that's besides the point!). She's pretty awesome, but if she can't make it, maybe she has some recommendations for you??